SiouxSports.com Forum

Fan Appreciation Night

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

So I just got off the phone with a Chris that works at the Athletics office, and he was holding the press release in his hands as we were speaking lol.... He told me that they would be holding Fan Appreciation Night on Thursday night at approximately 6 pm at the Ralph! Let's all go and congratulate the team on a fantastic season!! Go to www.fightingsioux.com for more details in about 20 mins....

You're welcome :silly:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just got off the phone with a Chris that works at the Athletics office, and he was holding the press release in his hands as we were speaking lol.... He told me that they would be holding Fan Appreciation Night on Thursday night at approximately 6 pm at the Ralph! Let's all go and congratulate the team on a fantastic season!! Go to www.fightingsioux.com for more details in about 20 mins....

You're welcome :silly:

More information is now available on the Fighting Sioux web page....

http://fightingsioux.xosn.com/ViewArticle....p;ATCLID=859345

Unfortunately I can't make it tonight and was really bummed out until now...

My wife (a teacher in Thief River Falls) received notice about a kids' event to be held at the Ralph on Sunday, April 29th. She said it would be held from 1-3 PM and would include lots of games with the players and an autograph session. It's geared towards pre-K through middle school aged kids.

Since I've got a couple of hockey nuts aged 6 & 9 this works out great for me. Those of you without kids may need to "borrow" some to attend. :D

No info on fightingsioux.com yet and I haven't seen the flier myself so I'm just posting what my wife relayed to me. Hopefully we'll see more information in the near future.

Unfortunately I can't make it tonight and was really bummed out until now...

My wife (a teacher in Thief River Falls) received notice about a kids' event to be held at the Ralph on Sunday, April 29th. She said it would be held from 1-3 PM and would include lots of games with the players and an autograph session. It's geared towards pre-K through middle school aged kids.

Since I've got a couple of hockey nuts aged 6 & 9 this works out great for me. Those of you without kids may need to "borrow" some to attend. :D

No info on fightingsioux.com yet and I haven't seen the flier myself so I'm just posting what my wife relayed to me. Hopefully we'll see more information in the near future.

A young woman from the Fighting Sioux Club was in the Union today making copies of the flyer so I can confirm that this will be taking place... although I believe it is being held at the Hyslop, where the swimming pool is.

Does your Radke poster say "enough with the supid penalties"... :( just kidding. I've never been to one of these, so I am excited. Driving up from West Fargo after work with the wife and daughter. Maybe JT will have a big announcement to make tonight :D

Well, I wasn't planning on driving over, but the thought of this has me thinking now.

How many people can we expect? Do we need to cut short our fine dining experience at The Moon???

Last year we stopped over there about an hour ahead of time and the line was pretty long when it started......then someone tried to bud and felt the wrath of Sioux-cia.

How many people can we expect? Do we need to cut short our fine dining experience at The Moon???

I'm going to assume there will probably be lots of people there, what with Duncs winning the Hobey and the Sioux's 3rd appearance at the Frozen Four.... And just because we love our Sioux so much!! Hope to see everyone there! :D

Last year we stopped over there about an hour ahead of time and the line was pretty long when it started......then someone tried to bud and felt the wrath of Sioux-cia.

We are not leaving Fargo until 4:30-ish. We might have to budge in front of you or Sioux-cia :D

Dude, if you're going to the Moon you might want to try my pre-season workout routine. A pitcher of beer, a plate of wings (buffalo), and a plate of onion rings. It gets you up to your regular season weight really fast.

Dude, if you're going to the Moon you might want to try my pre-season workout routine. A pitcher of beer, a plate of wings (buffalo), and a plate of onion rings. It gets you up to your regular season weight really fast.

I better pass. I'm already popping Crestor likes it's Pez!!!! :D

That sounds like my pre, during, and after the season work out. Followed by a roll of rollaids. :D