SiouxSports.com Forum

Toews Watch

Goon

thats not that hard to believe, he just turned 19. it also would not hurt him to develop another year. Basically there are a lot of good reasons for leaving and going. that would be so awesome if he stayed though...i guess it depends on how "serious" he is and how inside the source is.

actually - he is still 18 - for another week

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just move and dont say anything, what a baby, I DIDNT GET ENOUGH TIME, I PLAY BETTER WHEN IM THE MAN, geeeeeez, if i was a gophs fan (thank fn god im not) i would say so long sucka thanks for sharing the dream about wearing the M with us....and thanks for letting porter burn your ass to blow a frozen bid, they will be better off, sounds like hes a ME ME guy.

they really need AG to stay, KO is gonzoooo

just move and dont say anything, what a baby, I DIDNT GET ENOUGH TIME, I PLAY BETTER WHEN IM THE MAN, geeeeeez, if i was a gophs fan (thank fn god im not) i would say so long sucka thanks for sharing the dream about wearing the M with us....and thanks for letting porter burn your ass to blow a frozen bid, they will be better off, sounds like hes a ME ME guy.

they really need AG to stay, KO is gonzoooo

When I first read that I couldn't believe it. I like talk about a big selfish baby, can we get you a pascifier. Primadonna is the first word that came to my mind (premadonna :( ) Funny thing is that it seems the Goofs have gotten a lot of talned playes that spend way too much time whinning about not getting enough, playing time, points and ink. Kessel also comes to mind. I remember him kind making a quip about not being used right. I think maybe if some of the kids want to be the focus them might want to go to a stable that isn't as packed. Good riddance. I am sure they will give him an attitude adjustment in St Louis.

John Davidson is an old school kind of guy.

When I first read that I couldn't believe it. I like talk about a big selfish baby, can we get you a pascifier. Primadonna is the first word that came to my mind (premadonna :( ) Funny thing is that it seems the Goofs have gotten a lot of talned playes that spend way too much time whinning about not getting enough, playing time, points and ink. Kessel also comes to mind. I remember him kind making a quip about not being used right. I think maybe if some of the kids want to be the focus them might want to go to a stable that isn't as packed. Good riddance. I am sure they will give him an attitude adjustment in St Louis.

John Davidson is an old school kind of guy.

Kessel's dad was the one who complained about Phil not being used right if I remember correctly. I guess I didn't see him as being a whiner in it. I saw the writer writing it to make it seem like he was being a baby, but he was just stating a fact and the fact is if you have a player that does a good enough job to be drafted number 1 overall then ya might want to play him in that position.

Kessel's dad was the one who complained about Phil not being used right if I remember correctly. I guess I didn't see him as being a whiner in it. I saw the writer writing it to make it seem like he was being a baby, but he was just stating a fact and the fact is if you have a player that does a good enough job to be drafted number 1 overall then ya might want to play him in that position.

EJ was in a lose lose i will admit though, if he played great, fans would probably say thats what we expect from a 1 pick but if he didnt it is what the hell is wrong with him? tough either way but he should keep his mouth closed, better for him overall

I think your right, there was the perception that he was whinning. The Red Star and Sickle has a way of doing that.

I'm just glad he is a normal kid and was having fun at UND. He obviously is a socializer and we learned this week what can happen to people who refuse to be social and interact with people.

Most of us (or our kids) have done what he got caught doing. It's not right and is against the law, but learning that following the law is easiest in the long run is just a part of growing up. It is frustrating to learn this way, but it can always be worse than 10 days in jail.

Man, am I a parent or what?

So McFeely takes part of the quote, spins and contorts it in his blog, and now McFeely is afraid of yekcoh and not his own idiocy? :)

McFeely Blog

Edit: Didn't realize there was another thread on this topic.

From what I've heard it was Kessel's mom that was the worst of the problems.

maybe, i just read quotes from his dad complaining about his lack of playing time.

Ok, Jonny needs to make a decision because we have resorted to discussing something that happened last year that we can't change.

we should know after he gets back from finland for the world championship tryouts, my guess still is that hes gone

I heard from a very reliable inner circle source that while Toews has not fully committed, he anticipates returning. I'd say that the coaching staff is "cautiously optimistic." Obviously things can change and I won't believe it until I see him on the ice, but my hopes have increased dramatically. Also, as expected, one of the D-men is likely gone.

I heard from a very reliable inner circle source that while Toews has not fully committed, he anticipates returning. I'd say that the coaching staff is "cautiously optimistic." Obviously things can change and I won't believe it until I see him on the ice, but my hopes have increased dramatically. Also, as expected, one of the D-men is likely gone.

Good news on Toews. Hopefully it ends up being true, but it still wouldn't be unexpected if he signs.

In regards to the dmen, I'm assuming either Lee or Finley?

Good news on Toews. Hopefully it ends up being true, but it still wouldn't be unexpected if he signs.

In regards to the dmen, I'm assuming either Lee or Finley?

I won't believe it till its October and he is starting with the rest of his buddies on the D.O.T. Line

since ive been dead on with predictions this year, ill throw this out.. toews doesnt make team canada and stays.. finley on the other hand is gone

I am hoping big Joe stays one more year. I think that Toews will sign and he might just be not signing to get a better deal. There is no rush to sign since Chicago isn't in the playoffs.

I am hoping big Joe stays one more year. I think that Toews will sign and he might just be not signing to get a better deal. There is no rush to sign since Chicago isn't in the playoffs.

im hoping he does too, but its not a good sign when hes out watching the ahl team when finals are coming up. im picking the wild card with toews staying just because i think he cares too much about what his friends are doing, and so far, theyre all staying.