SiouxSports.com Forum

Is Oshie Gone?

gfbugman

Will T.J Oshie return for his Junior Year?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Will T.J Oshie return for his Junior Year?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to go all sentimental here, but aren't the announcements these three (and with luck four or five) young men have made this week marvelous indications of the type of people Hak et al have recruited?

I don't mean to go all sentimental here, but aren't the announcements these three (and with luck four or five) young men have made this week marvelous indications of the type of people Hak et al have recruited?

Must you always cloud the issue with reasonable facts. Can't you let us rejoice without giving anyone but ourselves credit for them staying or leaving.

Must you always cloud the issue with reasonable facts. Can't you let us rejoice without giving anyone but ourselves credit for them staying or leaving.

We all have our jobs to do here Triouxper; your's is to get us back to the Frozen Four. Mine is to turn joyous bubbles of celebration into lead balloons of logic.

BTW, welcome back. St. Louis called. They want their freaking arch back.

We all have our jobs to do here Triouxper; your's is to get us back to the Frozen Four. Mine is to turn joyous bubbles of celebration into lead balloons of logic.

BTW, welcome back. St. Louis called. They want their freaking arch back.

Wish you could have been there bro. As for the arch, I never said there wouldn't be casualties on the Trail Of Carnage, sorry good people of St Louis, can you ever forgive me?

I think we should still fire him. :lol: