SiouxSports.com Forum

BC vs. The Fighting Sioux!

dj_hoime

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect, Lamoureux has totally outplayed Schneider. If not for him, the Sioux would be down by two or three goals.

The announcers were just saying the same thing. BC has had all the shots, but the score is staying the same so phil is doing something very right

Sioux are getting worked. It looks like BC has reassembled the speed kills Sioux of the late 90s. Sioux have to be smarter with the puck in the third. Don't love our chances, but I'll be hopeful.

The announcers were just saying the same thing. BC has had all the shots, but the score is staying the same so phil is doing something very right

I thought they said the Lamoureux had been just as good as Schneider. He's been better.

Sioux are getting worked. It looks like BC has reassembled the speed kills Sioux of the late 90s. Sioux have to be smarter with the puck in the third. Don't love our chances, but I'll be hopeful.

The saving grace is that I'm sure the Sioux can play better. If we do that, we can win this thing. If we keep playing as we are, I'm not confident.

We have to stop the stupid neutral-zone turnovers! :lol: We had more turnovers than a bakery in the 2nd period!

The Eagles are going to generate a lot of chances on their own, we don't want to give them more odd-man rushes on top of those. :D

Lammy playing a fantastic game; as long as he doesn't get too emotional and lose focus, he'll be fine.

We MUST score on this upcoming Power Play and then play stingy defense (no more stupid turnovers) if we want to advance to Saturday night.

Duncan's been rather quiet. I'd like to see him start this period out with a power play goal.

A lot of times in big games, the big guns for both teams get a lot of defensive attention. That results in some lower profile players getting the big goals. Duncan used to be a low profile player, but now everyone knows who he is and what he is capable of. I think someone like Fabian or Bina will win it for us tonight.

Duncan's been rather quiet. I'd like to see him start this period out with a power play goal.

That's because he has been tackled, held and hooked the whole game. Looks like they watched his hobey highlite tape. :lol:

I agree.

Anyone including PCM know if Dave gets excited behind closed door?

Or maybe is Porter telling the boys hey, I want to move on?

Or is this one of those situations where you don't need to say anything.

I don't want this to be the last period I ever see Porter and Fabian and whoever else that won't be here next year. We need this period. BC had their chance last year and failed. We need to take this from them NOW.

Right Now

A lot of times in big games, the big guns for both teams get a lot of defensive attention. That results in some lower profile players getting the big goals. Duncan used to be a low profile player, but now everyone knows who he is and what he is capable of. I think someone like Fabian or Bina will win it for us tonight.

too true. It wasn't more than a week before the hobey finalists were announced that a class mate of mine was saying duncan was a no talent hiding behind his line. when the truth is, his line was getting hyped and his talent wasn't being praised like it should

Some of the penalties called on BC haven't exactly been horrible infractions either. The downside of the way it's been called is that it has taken the hitting out of the Sioux gameplan somewhat. That had to be the plan - wear them down by pounding them - but when every check into the boards is a penalty, after a while you have to stop throwing them.