SiouxSports.com Forum

Cory Schneider

Fetch

Do think our guys know his weaknesses ?

Do they play harder / smarter against him ?

He & Bishop have really been playing good lately

This is going to be a great tournment & we are going to have to play Great to Win

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ! - I lost track of that thread

Man ! good goalies sure rise to the top this time of yr

So BC is Fast huh ? LAMMY stay in the NET

Not to mention is that BC makes its bread and butter by following up for the rebound. That's how they scored most of their goals against Miami.

Not to mention is that BC makes its bread and butter by following up for the rebound. That's how they scored most of their goals against Miami.

And, as opposed to what I normally say, don't take a bunch of shots at him as he seems to get better with every save! We need a couple snipes from Duncan... 2 goals on 5 shots in the first period would suit me just fine.

Good luck with that. He played in the title game last year so he's not new to pressure situations.

Whether Schneider feels pressure or not, don't expect to see BC playing on Sat. if he faces 37 shot from UND tonight. UND's skill level is slightly higher than Miami's.

Whether Schneider feels pressure or not, don't expect to see BC playing on Sat. if he faces 37 shot from UND tonight. UND's skill level is slightly higher than Miami's.

Yes it is but shots on goal is a very overrated statistic. A good defense (like BC's) keeps grade-A chances to a minimum. Lamoreux is an excellent goalie but if you want to talk pressure I'd wonder about him before Schneider. This is his first Frozen Four.

Yes it is but shots on goal is a very overrated statistic. A good defense (like BC's) keeps grade-A chances to a minimum. Lamoreux is an excellent goalie but if you want to talk pressure I'd wonder about him before Schneider. This is his first Frozen Four.

True, but it's not as if he has no playoff experience. He does. If the Sioux play their game, Lamoureux won't have to be great, just good.

I 'd like to see a shoot out with all four of these goalies, against each teams best lines

But then why have the games, just give the DOT Line the title & be done with it :sad:

Hey does BC have a site like this ? & do you have that funny accent ? ;)

True, but it's not as if he has no playoff experience. He does. If the Sioux play their game, Lamoureux won't have to be great, just good.

I'ld say that's the key. If UND plays it's game and Lammy is good, Schneider can stand on his head because he'll see way more GRADE-A chances than he is used to and it still won't matter. Also saw that York is going to put Boyle and his partner against the DOT line. After the DOT line makes Boyle look like a slalom pole in the first period, York's strategy might change!

My wife says sex is overrated too for whatever that's worth!!! :sad:

I'ld say that's the key. If UND plays it's game and Lammy is good, Schneider can stand on his head because he'll see way more GRADE-A chances than he is used to and it still won't matter. Also saw that York is going to put Boyle and his partner against the DOT line. After the DOT line makes Boyle look like a slalom pole in the first period, York's strategy might change!

Of course that assumes BC isn't playing its game because if they do Lammy better be a lot better than good so it pretty much goes both ways.

Speaking of defensemen looking like slalom poles Hakstol better tell his boys to keep an eye on Gerbe.

Of course that assumes BC isn't playing its game because if they do Lammy better be a lot better than good so it pretty much goes both ways.

Speaking of defensemen looking like slalom poles Hakstol better tell his boys to keep an eye on Gerbe.

I'm hoping the boys learned their lesson from the Michigan game. Was there live and Michigan was the fastest team I've seen this year.

If BC and UND each play their BEST games, it will be Sioux 3-1.

The best way to stop the DOT line is by outmuscling them along the boards, big defensemen have a hard time doing this, and because of BC's smaller defensemen (in general), I see that causing a lot of problems when the DOT is on the ice, especially during powerplays.

If BC and UND each play their BEST games, it will be Sioux 3-1.

The best way to stop the DOT line is by outmuscling them along the boards, big defensemen have a hard time doing this, and because of BC's smaller defensemen (in general), I see that causing a lot of problems when the DOT is on the ice, especially during powerplays.

I hope both teams bring their A games. And if both do, I think UND's combo of high skill and physicality will eventually wear down the speed and smaller sized Eagles. I got the UND 4-2 (5-2 with a possible ENG)

The key to beating UND is not just containing the DOT Line. The key to to keep the other Sioux lines off the scoreboard.

That works for me since Dunc and JT will get 2 each and the Osh gets 1 tonight!!! :sad: If someone else chips in, I won't complain...

The key to beating UND is not just containing the DOT Line. The key to to keep the other Sioux lines off the scoreboard.

I know I have a lot more confidence in the other lines now than I did a couple months ago.

I know I have a lot more confidence in the other lines now than I did a couple months ago.

I think the Porter-VandeVelde-Watkins line might be the key. If they continue to play as they have been, the Sioux will have success.