SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Coaches' Show

PCM

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hakstol is usually pretty reserved but he took some shots at Berenson. A little bad blood there. Nice to see Hak speaking freely.

In a way I'm glad to hear him call BC the favorite. Their play shows that they are probably playing as well as if not better than the Sioux, and it shows the team will be focused on the task at hand. Us fans figured whoever wins the regional wins the whole thing, but it doesn't appear that will be as easy as we thought.

If you've already forgotten about The Hotness, you are not a true American Idol fan. :lol:;)

I stopped watching after the horrible people aren't on any more. I saw Sanjay with that Sideshow Bob Mohawk yesterday though. He needs to leave the mohawks to Hollywood.

Your girlfriend's mom? She let you win! :lol:

Her mom called me right when the game went into overtime and asked if I wanted to put some money on it. I bet she is kicking herself for not calling before the overtime of the final 5 game!

edit: She should have known what was coming, her brother was a gopher goalie back in the day... Brad Shelstad

Thanks PCM as always.

Just got love our team Porter and Fabian joking the way they do, and boy is Porter the witty one with his comment to Lucia. Let's just hope he got it, we all know the goofers are not the brigthest crayons in the box, and that bleached hair may have soaked into their brain.

Loved Porter's comments about going to college for 4 years, just wish all our other boys would look at him, then go have a talk with Marc Chorney. If you don't know what I mean look at goon's world.

I stopped watching after the horrible people aren't on any more. I saw Sanjay with that Sideshow Bob Mohawk yesterday though. He needs to leave the mohawks to Hollywood.

Nice cover, that's like saying you only watched 90210 just because you thought the chicks were hot. ;)

as much as I love the Sioux Hockey team and I'm a FANatic I always miss this show --- but never miss the recap-- thank you

What do other people do this time of yr ? Do people really watch all that BB on tv :lol:

& I have to say I do not find American Idol as good this yr ;)

Thanks PCM as always.

Just got love our team Porter and Fabian joking the way they do, and boy is Porter the witty one with his comment to Lucia. Let's just hope he got it, we all know the goofers are not the brigthest crayons in the box, and that bleached hair may have soaked into their brain.

Loved Porter's comments about going to college for 4 years, just wish all our other boys would look at him, then go have a talk with Marc Chorney. If you don't know what I mean look at goon's world.

I think it was Fabian with the comment to Lucia. I don't think anyone can dis Porter's skating stride, it's so smooth. Now, Fabian's, is not so smooth. Not that I should talk. :lol: