SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS GOPHERS - LOSER GOES HOME, WINNER TO ST LOUIS

AZSIOUX

actually you're wrong on that one.... i AM Canadian, and I need spellcheck dearly but I know I got that one right (in English spelling, not french)

Canada is part of France... so it is Canadien... just check the menu at McDonald's while in Canada. :D

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaht??? I think Norton will support east over everyone!!

I am 99% sure that Big Bob picked us as the favorite during the Tournament Selection Show two years ago and I think he said it was a "toss up" between BC and UND last year.

Sorry about the late response, but my computer had a brain freeze :D - I was not a happy camper - both audio and board went down. :silly:

go to http://www.hobeybaker.com/ballot/ and then go to the bottom of the ballot and beside the "vote" button is a button called "results" that will take you to the current vote count and percentages which are

Eric Ehn, Jr, F, Air Force Academy 41500 33 %

David Brown, G, Sr, Notre Dame 24659 20 %

Ryan Duncan, So, F, North Dakota 20380 16 %

John Curry, G, Sr, Boston University 20302 16 %

Everybody else way way behind. We've gotten Ryan back in 3rd but it's still close so VOTE VOTE VOTE :glare:

By the way, my computer had its brain freeze just as Tim Oshie was coming on to be interviewed by Hennessey. Did he have anything interesting to say?

The conversation focused on going pro, the advantages and disadvantages .... Tim said all the right things.

I think overall I am pretty happy with the way the FS are playin. I think they are lookin a little sluggish and need to start puttin the puck on net a little more. The goofs are totally pullin some of their plays out of their rear end, but if our boys wanna win they need to pick up the pace. With one period left this is anyones game, let's just hope lammy stays solid, we can do this!!!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

Is it just me or who the fk is Bob Norton?

Not sure anyone actually wants to know - but since you asked:

http://www.boston.com/sports/nesn/aboutus/onair/bobnorton/

Former UNH coach and broadcaster. Now a H.S. principal in suburban Boston. Famous for knowing which H.S. or junior team *every* player on every team played for - at least when broadcasting Eastern schools. Actually knows a lot of hockey, but as he's gotten older he's gotten comfortable. Explains why he knows so much about Boston area kids, and not so much about the rest.