SiouxSports.com Forum

Departures

siouxhockey5

Don't forget what Zach Parise said in a Sioux Illustrate interview:

If Zach hadn't almost been wasting his time, he wouldn't have known what good coaches we are. ;):ohmy:

Reminds me of this quote by Robert E. Lee:

We made a great mistake in the beginning of our struggle, and I fear, in spite of all we can do, it will prove to be a fatal mistake. We appointed all our worst generals to command our armies, and all our best generals to edit the newspapers.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some GPL guys are saying that its only a matter of time with KO and AG is being pushed hard by the pens too. i hope they lose both since und plays the gophers 4 times next year. but i wish them well in pros.

also didnt brian lee say that he would decide by june 1??

some GPL guys are saying that its only a matter of time with KO and AG is being pushed hard by the pens too. i hope they lose both since und plays the gophers 4 times next year. but i wish them well in pros.

also didnt brian lee say that he would decide by june 1??

I don't think Okposo is ready. I DO think Goligoski is ready, but I'm not sure how well he'd do defensively. I do think he'll be a valuable pro though.

I don't think Okposo is ready. I DO think Goligoski is ready, but I'm not sure how well he'd do defensively. I do think he'll be a valuable pro though.

KO will be gone, not sure on AG as he had some injuries and so forth, im sure ottawa is more concerned about the playoffs right now than brian lee

• 2 weeks later...
KO will be gone, not sure on AG as he had some injuries and so forth, im sure ottawa is more concerned about the playoffs right now than brian lee

That is probably a big time fact, everything I have heard and read says he is gone, gone, gone... Kind of like the Kessel last season.

Just a matter of time before he signs the contract.

That is probably a big time fact, everything I have heard and read says he is gone, gone, gone... Kind of like the Kessel last season.

Just a matter of time before he signs the contract.

At this point, it sounds more like wishful thinking on your part.

Again, another stupid point where out of 50 posts you pick mine. Fine someone else to stock.

If you actually did a searchg you would see that it's pretty much been a given that he is going to sign a professional contract.

frankiesaysrelaxtshirtop4.jpg

Dean, DIGS(geler) TO ware other men's clothes, AZZ SUE, and Big A HO and lives to play with himself all need to take a knee and tell goon thanks! He has forgot more about Sioux hockey then you all will ever know. If you want to know just ask the goon he is the all knowing. I know he is in the know atleast 2 to 3 months before you all have a clue what is going on. He may not post it all the time but he know's it!! HALE TO THE GOON!

Dean, DIGS(geler) TO ware other men's clothes, AZZ SUE, and Big A HO and lives to play with himself all need to take a knee and tell goon thanks! He has forgot more about Sioux hockey then you all will ever know. If you want to know just ask the goon he is the all knowing. I know he is in the know atleast 2 to 3 months before you all have a clue what is going on. He may not post it all the time but he know's it!! HALE TO THE GOON!

funny stuff though for sure......... ??? worth a good laugh....genious

why would you make this claim when there are so many indications that lead towards what he said is true - just wondering. If you have an answer and wish to share - that would be nice - but not necessary and I won't be looking for one.

why would you make this claim when there are so many indications that lead towards what he said is true - just wondering. If you have an answer and wish to share - that would be nice - but not necessary and I won't be looking for one.

Just to add to that thought, Of course there are hundreds of stories out there on this subject and some of us have posted numerous post and links there are always going to be clowns that post stupid commments like the one we are both responding too.

This story even made it to the Dan Barrerio interview wtih Lou Nannie interview that I downloaded on my Ipod from Dan Barrero's show and a caller asked if KO and Goli were going to sign professional contracts. Apparently, the Islanders are talking to KO right now so will probably sign and Alex Goligoskis would be persuaded to sign with the Pens since he is probably a piece to the puzzle and if they don't sign him by next July the Pens would lose. Of course there is all kinds of stories and indications of these kids signing professional contracts. No wishfull thinking on my part just fact.

Just to add to that thought, Of course there are hundreds of stories out there on this subject and some of us have posted numerous post and links there are always going to be clowns that post stupid commments like the one we are both responding too.

This story even made it to the Dan Barrerio interview wtih Lou Nannie interview that I downloaded on my Ipod from Dan Barrero's show and a caller asked if KO and Goli were going to sign professional contracts. Apparently, the Islanders are talking to KO right now so will probably sign and Alex Goligoskis would be persuaded to sign with the Pens since he is probably a piece to the puzzle and if they don't sign him by next July the Pens would lose. Of course there is all kinds of stories and indications of these kids signing professional contracts. No wishfull thinking on my part just fact.

i think ko is gone too. and i hope that goli will leave too. as a note to anyone who doesnt know this already...if you want to read up on gopher players go to Gopher Puck Live. they have a lot of solid info like goon just posted.

LOUIE said there was a "95% chance KO was gonna sign."