SiouxSports.com Forum

Booooooo

yekcoh

I'm confused...

Why would someone with the ID of SiouxAddict be a Gopher fan?

You're wrong - I'm a life-long Sioux fan!

But moronic comments like "here is absolutely no integrity in their program so why would anyone expect it from their fans. A waste of time to debate this one." just makes us look stupid. Like the caricature fans from "Da Bears" guys from SNL.

You don't have to blindly hate all things "Gopher" to be a Sioux fan, you don't have to be a redneck hillbilly! I know that there are MANY (majority, I hope!) thoughtful, intelligent, and rationale Sioux fans - this thread just seems to be devoid of them.

Oh, and Sioux_Hab-it, I shouldn't have to go over to GPL to have intelligent hockey talk! Or don't we do that sort of thing here anymore???

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy and bear man are spittin' images of each other. A couple of "the world should be a nice place with fuzzy bunnies and rainbows for everyone" kind of guys. Moral barometers, if you will. They are more worried about what people post, than they are about hockey. Allow me to steal one of you very own phrases here Hab. A couple of mint julep sipping twinkies. :lol:

So, the only 2 choices for the forum, in your opinion, are for "bunny huggers," or ignorant rednecks? Hmmmm ... tough choice!

My point is that threads like this one deteriorate into such ridiculous hatefests, when I thought that this was a hockey forum! Sorry, my mistake.

It's NOT that I'm "offended" by these posts - they just make Sioux fans look like uninformed morons, who can't get over obsessing over another team's successes. Do we really want Sioux fans to look like Arkansas hillbillies? I don't!

You're wrong - I'm a life-long Sioux fan!

But moronic comments like "here is absolutely no integrity in their program so why would anyone expect it from their fans. A waste of time to debate this one." just makes us look stupid. Like the caricature fans from "Da Bears" guys from SNL.

You don't have to blindly hate all things "Gopher" to be a Sioux fan, you don't have to be a redneck hillbilly! I know that there are MANY (majority, I hope!) thoughtful, intelligent, and rationale Sioux fans - this thread just seems to be devoid of them.

Oh, and Sioux_Hab-it, I shouldn't have to go over to GPL to have intelligent hockey talk! Or don't we do that sort of thing here anymore???

I thought this was GPL with as many Gopher related threads that are on here! :lol::p

I said, "I know that there are MANY (majority, I hope!) thoughtful, intelligent, and rationale Sioux fans - this thread just seems to be devoid of them. "

Please don't tell me that I have to explain my meaningless twaddle again.

I could sure go for a funnel cake right now.

So, the only 2 choices for the forum, in your opinion, are for "bunny huggers," or ignorant rednecks? Hmmmm ... tough choice!

My point is that threads like this one deteriorate into such ridiculous hatefests, when I thought that this was a hockey forum! Sorry, my mistake.

It's NOT that I'm "offended" by these posts - they just make Sioux fans look like uninformed morons, who can't get over obsessing over another team's successes. Do we really want Sioux fans to look like Arkansas hillbillies? I don't!

I've said this many times before. You come here of your own free will. If you do not like the direction these threads take don't read them. Why torture yourself worrying about what other people are saying? That seems silly to me. Secondly, don't come here and tell me what I should like, and how I should act. That's bull$%!#. I don't have to like the goophs, or their fans. I don't have to drink low carb light beer and eat tofu, I'm a hockey fan, and a Sioux Fan. And believe me, I'm no less of a Sioux Fan just because I don't share your view. Get over yourself.

Yeah, vodka sours and tonics.

We better be careful here fella's. Someone might get offended that we are talking about booze when there may be under age SS members out there reading this. That will be the next lecture from our holier-than-thou friends, how we are advocating the use of alcohol to have a "good time." All because we are nothing more than a bunch of redneck gopher hater's.

We better be careful here fella's. Someone might get offended that we are talking about booze when there may be under age SS members out there reading this. That will be the next lecture from our holier-than-thou friends, how we are advocating the use of alcohol to have a "good time." All because we are nothing more than a bunch of redneck gopher hater's.

Not to mention your endorsement of killing and eating animals. Can't be having that in some circles.

Enjoy your day Triouxp.

It just dawned on me last nite how much I dislike the Wolverines and their ugly helmets ......

I still remember losing in a upset regional game in Ann Arbour to them :lol:

GO SIOUX ............... 4-2 North Dakota with one goal each from the DOT line :devil:

You can hold my beer while I explain to them, that as long as we are taking a cab and not driving, it's okay.

Not to mention your endorsement of killing and eating animals. Can't be having that in some circles.

creatures.jpg

Yes, its only 6 months till Ducktober and and about 7 1/2 months Deervember.

Which means its only 6 months till next hockey season begins.

Wow, funny how that works eh?