proudsioux

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sioux gophers? you guys all know minny cant win a first round game

it doesnt matter im just sick of seeing the same damn teams every year for the reason bird dog said. its all about attendance and money for the fricken ncaa to pay their lawyers for dumb things such as the sioux name court battle. its not about the best team winning the title anymore. minnesota and north dakota i believe are the best teams in the nation, thus they should be in different brackets to play in the championship if they make it there. i hate it when they put two powerhouses in the same bracket to beat on eachother.

It's now that those first-half losses are hurting us. Would have been nice to get an easier first round opponent. It's gonna take four solid performances to win a national championship.

Oh well, what's done is done. Let's get it done one hard-fought game at a time!!

"This is a brutal bracket".

"No one wanted to play the Fighting Sioux in the 1st round".

"I think Michigan has to be disappointed about that".

"They [North Dakota] have the most dynamic line we're going to see in the tournament".

"I like the Sioux to come out of that region".

"Minnesota the #1 seed overall has to play those two teams? Wow."

"If I had to pick someone to be the greatest threat in that bracket, it would be North Dakota".

"They [North Dakota] have some flaws. They tend to sleepwalk through a period".

"Fact or Fiction: Erik Johnson is the best player we'll see? Fiction. Watch for Toews".

"Will we see a Holy Cross like upset anywhere in the tournament this year? No. Minnesota will be ready for Air Force".

"Fact or Fiction: Minnesota will win. Fiction - B.C. will it all. Fiction, UND has been rolling."

"This is a brutal bracket".

"No one wanted to play the Fighting Sioux in the 1st round".

"I think Michigan has to be disappointed about that".

"They [North Dakota] have the most dynamic line we're going to see in the tournament".

"I like the Sioux to come out of that region".

"Minnesota the #1 seed overall has to play those two teams? Wow.".

"If I had to pick someone to be the greatest threat in that bracket, it would be North Dakota".

"They [North Dakota] have some flaws. They tend to sleepwalk through a period".

We doing picks again this year Jim?

Yeah, and BC is certainly a great team, but man, it's tough to listen to that guy.

It's tough because all he does is talk about Boston during the selection show, though he always gives props to North Dakota during the actual pre-games/intermissions.

Minnesota definately got jobbed. The overall number 1 in a region with UND and Michigan and a tough Air Force while Notre Dame gets a much easier draw to St. Louie.

Prediction. Whoever comes out of the West wins it all. Should be a great weekend of hockey.

If SCSU is going to make a frozen four, they better do it this year. Worked out for them losing their way to a 2 seed.

West region looks to be better than the frozen four will be.

I could see Notre Dame easily in the FF from that region. The NCAA winner should come from the West.

I understand them picking BC, but Notre Dame to get to the championship? I'll have to see it to believe it.

BC is not a darkhorse pick by any means. If you watched them this weekend, they are playing traditional BC hockey at the time of the year it counts. This is the one team that the only time I want to face them is in the finals.