SiouxSports.com Forum

The Award Show

proudsioux

Focus on Michigan, that's all we can do right now. We don't win there, we definitely won't be playing the other U of M.
This matchup is dangerous for the Sioux, I think, in that the desire to take on the Gophers again just might derail this team in the game against Michigan, if they don't have their focus in the right place.

After last night I don't think the gophers are upset that they may have to play the Sioux in that regional. I think they know they are playing well enough to beat any team right now.

Hopefully the Sioux have it working this weekend and can knock off 1 good team and 1 great team. I like their chances after that.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This matchup is dangerous for the Sioux, I think, in that the desire to take on the Gophers again just might derail this team in the game against Michigan, if they don't have their focus in the right place.

After last night I don't think the gophers are upset that they may have to play the Sioux in that regional. I think they know they are playing well enough to beat any team right now.

Hopefully the Sioux have it working this weekend and can knock off 1 good team and 1 great team. I like their chances after that.

I'm pretty sure Coach Hakstol is making sure that there only focusing on Michigan right now. He's said many times that there taking it at game at a time. And if it's that case then there focus is on Michigan.

It will be interesting if we do play them again on olympic ice, as you mentioned in a different thread. Would be interesting to see if the Goofs can slow us up as much as they did last night, with the extra room to skate. However, the task at hand right now is Michigan, and if we don't win this game, we definitely won't be playing the Goofs until next season.

It will be interesting if we do play them again on olympic ice, as you mentioned in a different thread. Would be interesting to see if the Goofs can slow us up as much as they did last night, with the extra room to skate. However, the task at hand right now is Michigan, and if we don't win this game, we definitely won't be playing the Goofs until next season.

Michigan will be real tough, they haven't forgotten last year.