SiouxSports.com Forum

How many of you are going?

JESUS,family,rutgers

Well Pat McGoverns is pretty good atmosphere they have an upstairs and downstairs. Alary's on 7th St has a shuttle to the games at leat they did last year.

We usually party at my house before and after games. It's easy to get a beer and the food is way cheeper. I am lucky I only live 3 miles from the X. Christos (greek) and Matty B's have lunch buffets. Buca's is great family style dining (italian) way West 7th Street near where Hwy 5 and Hwy 55 meet. Chico Chica and the Downtowner Woodfire grill both have great sit down food. And the Margaritas at Chico Chica are awesome. I also have a special love for Golden's Deli-great soups and sandwhiches, pizza and other goodies they bake the bread right there. They are on 4th and Wall. Only open til 2:30pm.

I am going to this party (SHF was our flowergirl)! We took a cab a few times and it was about $10 for 4-5 of us. That's better than having to repark the car. Here is a link to the Bars & Grills and Restaurants or Breweries for those of you who are looking.

The Final Five and St Patrick's Day is always a good time in St Paul.

You can find us in front of the Gopher fan friends we have made over the years in section 108 row 6. Yeah, there are some decent Gopher fans... but not a whole lot of 'em unfortunately.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there for three of the games.

There will be two of us at the Friday afternoon game sitting in the club seats.

Saturday there will be three of us, club seats for the 3rd place game and upper level for the championship.

Thanks to everyone that is posting tips for the newbies like myself...I have been to Denver and Anchorage away games but this will be my first Final Five. Unbelievably excited!

Also, I thought I read somewhere that the buses will be free on Saturday to keep people from driving drunk.

Hey, come find me, I'll be in section 115 (I can't find you, since you're in the club seats and you're not allowed up there w/o a ticket.) I want to say hi!

I'm in. Four of us in section 122 Friday afternoon. I plan on drinking tap beer until my eyes float. As far as going to Matty B's Friaday a.m. and "interacting" with PA and Dubay, I'll be there long enough to throw up on Dubay.

Priceless :)

I have never been there, but here is the address:

Matty B's Supperclub

354 North Wabasha Street

Saint Paul, MN 55102

This is very near the Xcel center in downtown St. Paul. Over the past three years it has had several different owners/names. Basically it is between Kellogg and 4th Street onWabasha also near the Crown Plaza. Definately within walking distance of most downtown spots. There is not alot of signage on the street front so just look for a dark brown/black wall, they sometimes have a small sidewalk sign with the daily special advertised.

That is too bad PCM. That really sucks, did you want me to write the arcile for you when the Sioux play? :angry:

Even if I went, I wouldn't be writing an "arcile." ;)

What I enjoy most when I go to the Final Five is the opportunity to just be a fan and watch some great college hockey.

The first 10 Sioux Final 5 fans who would like to have, free of charge, a pair of those swell flashing green glasses, PM me today with your Sioux-St. Cloud game seat numbers and I will bring them to you Friday afternoon. According to the DOT line's operator's manual, flashing green lights mean "Go Sioux."

This just in...5 pair remain

The first 10 Sioux Final 5 fans who would like to have, free of charge, a pair of those swell flashing green glasses, PM me today with your Sioux-St. Cloud game seat numbers and I will bring them to you Friday afternoon. According to the DOT line's operator's manual, flashing green lights mean "Go Sioux."

You mean the ones that Terry (w/K-Dog) made famous during this past weekend's series? :angry:

You mean the ones that Terry (w/K-Dog) made famous during this past weekend's series? :angry:

though word of warning to those who take them, the green flashing lights make you see things after you take them off when wearing them for awhile. or that could have just been me. Either way, green flashing lights are the way to go!

though word of warning to those who take them, the green flashing lights make you see things after you take them off when wearing them for awhile. or that could have just been me. Either way, green flashing lights are the way to go!

Those are probably all the drugs you take.

Hey, Diggler! Glad you took a break from tormenting St. Cloud fans on that other hockey forum. Could you do me a favor and post here one of your classic, patented "separated at birth" comparisons featuring tDon Lucia and Simon Cowell? That would make me laugh and I need a laugh right about now. Thanks. You're a peach.

Those are probably all the drugs you take.

Hey, Diggler! Glad you took a break from tormenting St. Cloud fans on that other hockey forum. Could you do me a favor and post here one of your classic, patented "separated at birth" comparisons featuring tDon Lucia and Simon Cowell?

At least tDon doesn't have Simon's man boobs. :angry:;)

simon-jordin.jpg