SiouxSports.com Forum

Sunday Games

Smoggy

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm what if tech and dogs win, are they not both lower in standings than wisco?

I was wondering that though too because in some final standings like the USCHO one they have Wisconsin ahead of Tech, but with the same amount of points. I think...

I was wondering that though too because in some final standings like the USCHO one they have Wisconsin ahead of Tech, but with the same amount of points. I think...

The Ralph also had UW ahead of Tech on the video board last night but Tech has the tie breaker.

St. Clown announcers going crazy because goal light came on prematurely. Now they're saying after looking at the replay that it may have crossed the line, even though it clearly shows that it's not over the line. Homers.

They are afraid their "dynasty" would end :D

To clear up confusion:

If SCSU wins, then it's Wisco vs. Tech/CC winner in the play in game, UND vs. SCSU and Minnesota vs winner of the play-in

If UMD wins, then it's Wisco vs. UMD in play in, UND vs. Tech/CC winner and Minnesota vs. winner of play-in

Is everyone on the same page?

To clear up confusion:

If SCSU wins, then it's Wisco vs. Tech/CC winner in the play in game, UND vs. SCSU and Minnesota vs winner of the play-in

If UMD wins, then it's Wisco vs. UMD in play in, UND vs. Tech/CC winner and Minnesota vs. winner of play-in

Page 4, right? :D

To clear up confusion:

yup

Maybe I'm just bitter becuz I thought the Dogs controlled the 2nd and 3rd OTs and deserved to win, but St. Clown just made me sick at the end. Not even a sweep, but they slip past the #9 seed and they do a stick salute. They do one just for the student. Then one more across the rink. And then a senior only one. I hope the Sioux destroy em.

Maybe I'm just bitter becuz I thought the Dogs controlled the 2nd and 3rd OTs and deserved to win, but St. Clown just made me sick at the end. Not even a sweep, but they slip past the #9 seed and they do a stick salute. They do one just for the student. Then one more across the rink. And then a senior only one. I hope the Sioux destroy em.

What made me sick was they "Hey, you suck" chant by the students, who wouldn't know a good hockey game if it hit them in their thick heads. A loss, an OT win, and a 3 OT win does not do much to prove the superiority of one team over another.

To quote a famous NFL personality...

"The Huskies are who we THOUGHT they were...they are who we THOUGHT they were...and we LET EM OFF THE HOOK!!"

Great series, Dogs. You showed them that a 9 seed in the WCHA is still a damn good hockey team, and we're proud to be Bulldogs fans. I'll be sporting my jersey for all games at the X!! GO SIOUX!