SiouxSports.com Forum

2007-2008 ND High School Hockey

riders06

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Ray77 how tough are you...you damn tool

Care to expand on that? Why am I a tool? I say something that you don't agree with so you call me a tool? HAAAAAA.

Seriously, I'd like to hear the reasoning behind why you think I'm a tool. I'm sure you'll have some intelligent reasons - I can't wait to hear them. Also, I'm surprised to see you taking the topic at hand and turning it into namecalling - it's not like you to do that! :)

s

Care to expand on that? Why am I a tool? I say something that you don't agree with so you call me a tool? HAAAAAA.

Seriously, I'd like to here the reasoning behind why you think I'm a tool. I'm sure you'll have some intelligent reasons - I can't wait to hear them. Also, I'm surprised to see you taking the topic at hand and turning it into namecalling - it's not like you to do that! :D

a few of our fellow posters here on ss.com, especially the ones who post on this forum, tend to show themselves for who they really are in alot of their posts... high school age (or close to it) kids who like to stir the pot. they have specific alegiences that they stick to in reguards to their respective nd hs hockey team, and tend to bash anyone who dares disagree with them. i think the best solution to this nuisance is to just ignore them, it seems to work with my kids, ignore the bad behavior, thus invalidating it :lol: . i don't know enough about the kids in question to know how they will fare in the ushl, but if the coaching staffs feel they deserve a chance, then i guess they will get that chance. back on topic, what time is the rr/gpr game tonight? also, anyone who has seen bismarck, can they keep up with these two? i see they are undefeated against all nd competition this season. i'm sure i will get a stern reprimand from our posters in question now, but i guess i can take it :)

Just got back into town from the game. Yes I am very much for RED RIVER. Yeah you could proably tell that in my posts. I dont neccesarly go around bashing other teams on here. If i did go ahead and look it up. (minus Cen-ral, that scum) Every game you lose you could blame it on the reafs. (example,roseau) I wonder what kind of critizim those young guns that were at Grafton are going to get. Their were definite calls that were missed, that i thought was crucial in thr loss. But hey what do i know i just go to high school. So you can just disregard anything that was just said.

I didnt have to say it to mean it. Thrs countless games. COUNTLESS, that is decided on how a reaf views an action weather it be the right call or not; many games are on account to the stripes.

Yeah. We had the #1 chant going at the end of the night.

Do you want some cheese with that whine. RR has no say in the ref deal considering that Ladoucer gave them many games in the past and if anyone couldn't see that you would be lieing to yourselves. There is a reason why he can't ref grand forks games anymore. Think about it.

Pat Arnason+hockey=overated- hes lucky he has a good team in front of him...better be nervous for that state championship..g-town spoilers are gonna light him up..

So stopping 35/38 against a very good Grafton team, but coming up on the losing end is being overrated? He's played on every top level team possible, USA festival, Elite team, U-16 team that went to nationals and won (with him in the nets). Give Grafton credit, they are a very good hockey team, and they showed it on Saturday. These 2 teams will hopefully meet 2 more times (EDC final, State final) giving the crowd 2 very good games!

So stopping 35/38 against a very good Grafton team, but coming up on the losing end is being overrated? He's played on every top level team possible, USA festival, Elite team, U-16 team that went to nationals and won (with him in the nets). Give Grafton credit, they are a very good hockey team, and they showed it on Saturday. These 2 teams will hopefully meet 2 more times (EDC final, State final) giving the crowd 2 very good games!

thats exactly my point...he's always had a good team in front of him to help him out---- and im liking how your giving credit to grafton finally...instead of sucking on the balls of RR this whole season... if grafton had a solid goalie, which they do not, they'd be easily my pick for champs...but as of now its 50/50

thats exactly my point...he's always had a good team in front of him to help him out---- and im liking how your giving credit to grafton finally...instead of sucking on the balls of RR this whole season... if grafton had a solid goalie, which they do not, they'd be easily my pick for champs...but as of now its 50/50

anry is still a siv...#8 goalie with the one of the top teams in the state...OoOoOoOoOoO siv siv siv siv siv siv

anry is still a siv...#8 goalie with the one of the top teams in the state...OoOoOoOoOoO siv siv siv siv siv siv

Arnason is a good goalie... with an exceptional team in front of him. He's dreaming if he thinks hes going to play DI though. He's way too much of a headcase and you have to look at Walski for the sioux, he was twice the goalie Arnason has ever been and probably will never start DI.

That is such a good post. You start by calling him anry, and what is a siv?? How is he #8 goalie in the state if I may ask? By adding up all goalies who play in even 1 single game? I think Grafton is overlooked this year a little because their go-to guys are all Juniors and everyone looks to next year for them, but they can be this year's champs. Should be good games. Jealous of Arnason much??

My prediction for the championship game: GPR 8 RR 0

P.S. : Arnason is a sieve...OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOooooOoOOOOoOOOo sieve sieve sieve sieve

NDstatehockey how bout you leave this board. Grow up and mature and then maybe you can come back cause your just embarrassing yourself and whoever you represent