SiouxSports.com Forum

2007-2008 ND High School Hockey

riders06

That last goal was a joke anyway. Hit off the bar, then off Pat's back and in. Good game though. As a RR fan I do think they got outplayed. GPR wanted it more and it showed. We will just see how good they are when Ryan LaDouceur is back in the line up and all the players are healthy. Lookin forward to it and good luck to all the teams out there.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That last goal was a joke anyway. Hit off the bar, then off Pat's back and in. Good game though. As a RR fan I do think they got outplayed. GPR wanted it more and it showed. We will just see how good they are when Ryan LaDouceur is back in the line up and all the players are healthy. Lookin forward to it and good luck to all the teams out there.

way to make excuses.... oh wait you're from red river thats how most people from there are

Why wasn't Ryan LaDouceur playing? if he did not play, that does impact a large amount of the Red River game. Galbreath and LaDouceur log a lot of ice time on the blue line, and are possibly 2 of the best defensemen in the state, if not the best 2.

NDstatehockey how bout you leave this board. Grow up and mature and then maybe you can come back cause your just embarrassing yourself and whoever you represent

awww am i getting on your nerves.....i really dont understand how you people are taking that prediction seriously...sorry it must be the hormones making you pissed since all of you are still in high school...im just having fun with how close these teams are..lighten up a little...dont hate me because im the only one that is not a fan of RR on this board..

Ryan was out because he was sick. Ryan and Jarret are the best two D pairs in the state. Ryan alone is probably the best hockey player in the state. And ya kmk131 I am making excuses, that's why I said GPR played better than RR and wanted it more. Just cause that wasn't a good goal doesn't mean I am making excuses. And I said we will see how good they really are, not that RR lost because of players not at their full par.

Ryan was out because he was sick. Ryan and Jarret are the best two D pairs in the state. Ryan alone is probably the best hockey player in the state. And ya kmk131 I am making excuses, that's why I said GPR played better than RR and wanted it more. Just cause that wasn't a good goal doesn't mean I am making excuses. And I said we will see how good they really are, not that RR lost because of players not at their full par.

That would be 4 people.

awww am i getting on your nerves.....i really dont understand how you people are taking that prediction seriously...sorry it must be the hormones making you pissed since all of you are still in high school...im just having fun with how close these teams are..lighten up a little...dont hate me because im the only one that is not a fan of RR on this board..

By the way you post, it looks like your the one in high school or should we say grade school.

EDC picks

All top seeds hold serve in first round. Only possible upset is North over Central.

South nips my alma mater in the 2nd round

GPR rolls either GFC or North.

GPR beats South in the championship

Red River rips up whoever they play in the play-in game for state

DL also earns entry by beating Central or North

EDC picks

All top seeds hold serve in first round. Only possible upset is North over Central.

South nips my alma mater in the 2nd round

GPR rolls either GFC or North.

GPR beats South in the championship

Red River rips up whoever they play in the play-in game for state

DL also earns entry by beating Central or North

South isn't good enough to beat red river to get into the championship game. The top four seeds will make it to state .

South isn't good enough to beat red river to get into the championship game. The top four seeds will make it to state .

Would you have said the same thing about GPR a week ago if they were in South's place? Don't attack his predictions when you haven't made one that's near as specific. Thinking a team is not as good as you is the best way to lose to that team.

1590 if I heard that correctly. If not that I'm sure 1370 from Grafton will carry the Grafton game. Just scan the AM dial.

Thanks for the info, but I was looking more for an online/internet radio feed. I am sure that is a longshot, but just curious. Thanks again for the information though!