SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

from inch: "The one team that seemed unfazed by the weather was North Dakota, which kept its regular schedule and arrived in St. Cloud by bus Thursday evening despite blizzard and whiteout conditions gripping much of Minnesota. Apparently, snow and blowing snow is not a huge deal for bus drivers who have earned their stripes braving the roads of the Red River Valley."

Thats long bus ride for our boys, unless the departure time was delayed.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which gave the jersey chaser who wasn't getting any, huh, jersey, the neglected, jealous girlfriend and the dirty, rotten, skulking in the corner Gopher fan time to catch up with the bus on their three man snow mobile.

Thought I saw them on the way out of town. Looked like the girlfriend had a pole along.

This kind of applies to this thread.

Considering the "swoon" related digs that SCSU had to endure during the Dahl years, this has to be especially uncomfortable for Gopher fans, especially as they liked to throw this at SCSU fans liberally.

They (the Gophs) better hope for a decent finish to this season.

I am sick and tired of hearing about the WJC and how it made the guys tired. The WJC that was back in January and it's now March, in fact the weekend the Sioux swept the Goofers their coaches were using that excuse UND had three players play in that same tourney. Sounds like the Gophers are the youngest team in hockey is coming next. Implosion is coming to Marrucci soon. I don't think the Goofers can even beat MTU right now. I give UAA or UMD a 50% chance of beating the Gophers in the first round of the WCHA playoffs. Someone should tell the Gophers anything less than a sweep against MTU is unacceptable. Its about pride.

Thought I saw them on the way out of town. Looked like the girlfriend had a pole along.

Hopefully the boys had the good sense to throw the empties out of the bus window to try and stave off the attack of the

three man snow mobile and the jealous g/f ;)

I am sick and tired of hearing about the WJC and how it made the guys tired. The WJC that was back in January and it's now March, in fact the weekend the Sioux swept the Goofers their coaches were using that excuse UND had three players play in that same tourney. Sounds like the Gophers are the youngest team in hockey is coming next. Implosion is coming to Marrucci soon. I don't think the Goofers can even beat MTU right now. I give UAA or UMD a 50% chance of beating the Gophers in the first round of the WCHA playoffs. Someone should tell the Gophers anything less than a sweep against MTU is unacceptable. Its about pride.

I enjoyed the article a few weeks ago when they gave a new Holy Cross excuse that they had faced weak competition to end last year.

You can have the best team in the world and if everything doesn't come together in March and April, it means absolutely nothing.

are we gonna have the audio feed for this series

if so whats the website.

also anyone heard what jerseys they are going ot be wearing

I also believe that they will either be wearing the green or black jerseys with the term "SIOUX" on the jersey and the beautiful logo on the front.

Just a guess. ;)

Oh, and each jersey will be personalized having their own numbers and last name on the back! :)

That's a little harsh. Seriously.

You're right. It is harsh. (And very likely overstated.) After listening to their 'post loses' reasons, etc., that is my perception. It's not about only winning the "BIG" one, it's about how you win and lose each individual game.

I also believe that they will either be wearing the green or black jerseys with the term "SIOUX" on the jersey and the beautiful logo on the front.

Just a guess. ;)

Oh, and each jersey will be personalized having their own numbers and last name on the back! ;)

Are our guys spoiled, or what. :)

Just a guess. ;)

Oh, and each jersey will be personalized having their own numbers and last name on the back! :)

No, we will be wearing PLAIN black jerseys because SCSU doesn't like the logo- like we did the last time that we played there. *rolleyes*

I enjoyed the article a few weeks ago when they gave a new Holy Cross excuse that they had faced weak competition to end last year.

Not an excuse it was the truth!!! the Gophers did not have any tough games at the end of the season last year....at least this year they played to very good teams like the Sioux and St Cloud and they go schooled by both. I think the Gophers know were they stand that is for sure!!!!!! now I will see if they step up and play 60 minuets or lay down like last year?:)?

Not an excuse it was the truth!!! the Gophers did not have any tough games at the end of the season last year....at least this year they played to very good teams like the Sioux and St Cloud and they go schooled by both. I think the Gophers know were they stand that is for sure!!!!!! now I will see if they step up and play 60 minuets or lay down like last year?:)?

So playing (and losing) to Wisconsin wasn't a tough game at the Final Five? What about SCSU?

So playing (and losing) to Wisconsin wasn't a tough game at the Final Five? What about SCSU?

Playing UW at the F5 didn't count last year because it was the 3rd place game and they had nothing to play for... ;) Ask anyone!!

I suppose they don't even have to shovel off their own rink...

yes they still have to shovel off the rink but when the Jason Stadstad rink gets the roof on it all games will be played in Manvel :D

I am hoping the boys come out with the black nike winning jerseys tonight !