SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

yours show alot of clutter and moisture thats not reaching the gound - which can be filtered

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/mixedcom...2x&ID=MPX19

A. If they left at 9, they'd be driving into the heaviest snow coming into Grand Forks from the south.

B. They're not going to beat the second wave of heavy snow now entering southern Minnesota.

I don't care which radar you look at, both of those are obvious.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A. If they left at 9, they'd be driving into the heaviest snow coming into Grand Forks from the south.

B. They're not going to beat the second wave of heavy snow now entering southern Minnesota.

ok

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/mixedcom...x&type=loop

heres the forcast for st could

Today: Periods of snow with areas of blowing snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 31. Blustery, with a northeast wind between 18 and 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible.

Tonight: Periods of snow with areas of blowing snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 20. Wind chill values between zero and 10. Blustery, with a north northeast wind between 18 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

Id say they are driving in to it. dont get on PCM's nerve there siouxguyinstpaul.

Here is on for sauk center

its it kind of in the middle of fargo and st cloud

Today: Periods of snow with areas of blowing snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 28. Blustery, with a northeast wind between 17 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.

Tonight: Periods of snow with areas of blowing snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 18. Wind chill values between -4 and 6. Blustery, with a north northeast wind between 18 and 26 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

that wundergroud radar sucks.

I guess they stopped and got some pizza corners over at Judys on their way out. I love pizza for breakfast! :(

I bet after picking up the pizza corners, they made a quick stop at Happy Harry's for some beverages to wash the pizza down. :silly:

Wouldn't it be easier to fly?

I bet after picking up the pizza corners, they made a quick stop at Happy Harry's for some beverages to wash the pizza down. :D

autograph seekers at Happy Harrys means they wouldn't get out of town until sometime after lunch :silly:

I will go out on a limb and have to say a split with the Huskies is the most probable outcome this weekend.......that my friends has the Sioux playing the dreaded Thursday play in game!!!!!!!!!!

I bet we might want to wait until the first round is over before we make an predictions or bold statements.

I bet we might want to wait until the first round is over before we make an predictions or bold statements.

That is true my Gophers could really choke and bow out early,but being not really smart a Sioux sweep of St Cloud is not very probable and I think all the home ice teams will win there series but who knows???anything could happen who would be the first round upset any thoughts????besides my Gophers

That is true my Gophers could really choke and bow out early,but being not really smart a Sioux sweep of St Cloud is not very probable and I think all the home ice teams will win there series but who knows???anything could happen who would be the first round upset any thoughts????besides my Gophers

yeah, the gophs will lose friday night and lay down like 2 dollar hookers (no fence to any hookers that roam this board of course :) ) AGAIN saturday afternoon because the game before the NC$$'s doesnt mean anything, who wants momentum even its only 1 win ;) the whinning lucia pet will just press record on a tape from the last 2 seasons basicaly saying 3rd place games dont mean crap and we dont like to play for pride ;) besides that, the sioux and scsu will play for the title again;)

yeah, the gophs will lose friday night and lay down like 2 dollar hookers (no fence to any hookers that roam this board of course :) ) AGAIN saturday afternoon because the game before the NC$$'s doesnt mean anything, who wants momentum even its only 1 win ;) the whinning lucia pet will just press record on a tape from the last 2 seasons basicaly saying 3rd place games dont mean crap and we dont like to play for pride ;) besides that, the sioux and scsu will play for the title again;)

Your high school team bias mentality amuses me!!!!