SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DU - Round 1

AZSIOUX

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me glass half full but I don't think we have the D-corps to make a late season run and I am not talking about Lee. We need to be able to break out much easier than we have over the last couple of weeks.

I will trump you Lee had a horrible game the one goal was his man scoring.

Call me glass half full but I don't think we have the D-corps to make a late season run and I am not talking about Lee. We need to be able to break out much easier than we have over the last couple of weeks.

Agreed 100%

Lee is not good, period!

He dumps it off the boards EVERY time he has it is our D zone. Hey how about this, try making a tape to tape outlet pass....hmmmm again Hockey 101!

I will trump you Lee had a horrible game the one goal was his man scoring.

Really?

TH said the shot bounced off of two DU players and into the net?

I don't know what you expected Lee to do, the shot was off the faceoff. But hey, it makes some feel better to blame Lee, so blame away.

But hey, hows Corbin's goal from Viedeman as an answer to "What happens when you just throw the puck at the net?"

Again, we got highlight reelers and DU got ugly goals (except for Dingle's). We really need to break things down and just start throwing the puck at the net.

Really?

TH said the shot bounced off of two DU players and into the net?

I don't know what you expected Lee to do, the shot was off the faceoff. But hey, it makes some feel better to blame Lee, so blame away.

But hey, hows Corbin's goal from Viedeman as an answer to "What happens when you just throw the puck at the net?"

Again, we got highlight reelers and DU got ugly goals (except for Dingle's). We really need to break things down and just start throwing the puck at the net.

Exactly,win a frickin faceoff and that doesn't happen.The SIOUX suck at draws.