SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux "Fan Plan" for Final Five Poster Scam

BismarckFan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PCM, I firmly believe the WCHA would do it again. We all know that there is a massive conspiracy against UND. It starts with the wcha officials headed by that b@stard Shepherd which runs everything through McLeod who is taking orders from Don Lucia. Lucia is in coohoots with the NCAA (which is why they will not drop the lawsuit). Actually way back in 2001 when the ncaa started its anti-Native American imagery parade against all universities using said imagery, in truth it was just a front to attack UND and the fighting sioux name. Matter of fact, when Congress requested the ncaa to start investigating colleges/universities using native American imagery the leading House of Representative was from South St. Paul Minnesota who just happened to be boyhood friends with Doug Woog, Herb Brooks, and another individual who works for the CIA but needs to stay nameless. In the late 70's is when these 4 got together and started the conspiracy wheels in motion. The end result was to take down UND and let the university of Minnesota dominate. As evidenced of the multiple university of minnesota national champions during the 80's and 90's the conspiracy was worked like clockwork.

Either that OR

It was an honest mistake. More than likely Schwans Foods aka Red Baron Pizza executives had decided to have a sales/marketing firm in Chicago, NewYork City, or Dallas design the poster. My assumption is that the emloyees of these firms have little to no interest in college hockey let alone any of the actual teams playing in a post-season tournament 1000 miles away.

right - bush league error in a supposed big league venue

What's the venue got to do with it ? :silly:

They should have not been distributed once the error was brought to the attention of the authorities and I dare say that they would not have been if the brown and yellow was labeled as MN Tech. But it was just little ole' ND and 95% of the folks in the X wouldn't care - right?

They should have not been distributed once the error was brought to the authorities attention and I dare say that they would not have been if the brown and yellow was labeled as MN Tech. But it was just little ole' ND and 95% of the folks in the X wouldn't care - right?

So then......it's the USHERS fault !! :silly:

Are you always this cranky and short sighted...or did the boss yell at you today ??

They should have not been distributed once the error was brought to the attention of the authorities and I dare say that they would not have been if the brown and yellow was labeled as MN Tech. But it was just little ole' ND and 95% of the folks in the X wouldn't care - right?

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

So you see, it was really an anti-Gopher scam by the Vast Fighting Sioux Conspiracy. :ohmy:

Maybe not; except for the on ice officials. :silly: However, I believe that us conspiracy theorist are right to state that there is no way the WCHA would have disrtibuted those posters if the Gophers name had been screwed up. Minnesota fans can come on here and pontificate about how we are silly and sensitive but the fact remains it didn't happen to your school and tDon would have had someone's but. Its stupide we hear time and time again how the WCHA can't take a crap without consulting tDon first.

well I think there might be a grain of truth that if the posters were printed wrong for the Goophers it would have not been distributed. I would expect someone to notice before they started handing them out in St Paul.

Still it was an accident that someone made and the Red Baron folks or the WCHA or the printer did their best to make it right.

Of course is was not a conspiracy against UND - but this is not a local grade school hockey tournament either and printed material that is distributed by the thousands should be accurate. It was not a conspiracy - but it did show lack of respect by not getting it right when design, proofing and printing is your profession.

Thank you, any company large enoguh to be involved in such a high profile activity should at least be able to distiguish the five teams present. The design, proofing and all that should clearly have been looked at further.

...the fact remains it didn't happen to your school and tDon would have had someone's but. .

That's not a fact that's an opinion, and I doubt Lucia would have given a rats behind if the posters were wrong - especially with the way the team played last year.

Reporter: Don, so what do you guys do to regroup before the NCAA regionals?

Lucia: Playoffs? Playoffs? You think I want to talk about playoffs? Those IDIOTS at Red Baron screwed up the *($&#*&$()&$()$& POSTERS you imbecile!!! How can I be concerned about losing a stupid hockey game when the they GOT THE POSTER WRONG? SOMEONE'S GOING TO HANG FOR THIS I SWEAR IT!!!!

Yeah, I can hear him now. :silly:

Its stupide we hear time and time again how the WCHA can't take a crap without consulting tDon first.

What?

Minnesota fans can come on here and pontificate about how we are silly and sensitive but the fact remains it didn't happen to your school and tDon would have had someone's but.

I guarantee you that Don Lucia would not care less if this happened to the Gophers. It's a fricken stupid free poster for crying out loud! To think Lucia would give it a second thought is laughable. I think he worries about more important things than that, especially when you consider the NCAA tourney would be days away I doubt he would spend one second thinking about a stupid poster.

Speaking of posters, siouxguyinstpaul, you are now the official poster child for "inferiority complex."

That's not a fact, that's an opinion and an illegitimate one at that. I don't think Lucia would have given a rats behind if the posters were wrong - especially with the way the team played last year.

Reporter: Don, so what do you guys do to regroup before the NCAA regionals?

Lucia: Playoffs? Playoffs? You think I want to talk about playoffs? Those IDIOTS at Red Baron screwed up the *($&#*&$()&$()$& POSTERS you imbecile!!! How can I be concerned about losing a stupid hockey game when the they GOT THE POSTER WRONG? SOMEONE'S GOING TO HANG FOR THIS I SWEAR IT!!!!

Yeah, I can hear him now. :silly:

What?

cute and funny - but they would not have gone out - perhaps not by Don's word - but one of the elite MinnyMystery folk's orders