SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux "Fan Plan" for Final Five Poster Scam

BismarckFan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon, people. Does anybody seriously believe that the WCHA would deliberately do this again if UND makes the Final Five?

of course not - as a matter of fact I would have to think that they would have 50 people proof the thing and perhaps even solicit final approval from all the schools before going to print - which is what they should have done last year.

of course not - as a matter of fact I would have to think that they would have 50 people proof the thing and perhaps even solicit final approval from all the schools before going to print - which is what they should have done last year.

Which all sounds good in theory. But I know from experience that when something is published for a big event under a tight deadline, corners are often cut. And that's what I suspect happened last year.

The Goofs should not get the night game all the time it is stupid. I forgot it is home ice for the the Goofs. So they should automatically get the night game regardless of their seeding. Maybe you should check your a#@'es location.

You forgot to mention that the ref's are against UND and are paid by UofM. INCH.com hates the Sioux too. All scams against UND........ ???:glare:

25-10 power plays for the gophs a few weeks ago - hum.

Heard from deep within Mariucci that weekend. "Listen hear Campion. 25-10 power plays is rediculous. If you don't give us 20 plays when we play those clowns at the X, you are NEVER going to work in this league AGAIN!"

1. The University of Minnesota team is shown on the top center of the poster as if it held a "most favorable" standing among the five teams.

the one that was reprinted and accurately had the CHAMPS on top.

If you look at the original poster, the teams are aligned according to their finish in the league. Hence the reason for Minnesota being at the top of it. There's no "most favorable" standing or "bias" towards the U. of Minnesota. It's called logic.

The reprinted one re-aligned the teams according to their finish in the Final Five I believe.

That's because the second one was printed after the Final Five and the first one was printed before it. :glare:

They should have known we were going to win it and placed NDSU on the top before we played.

As was pointed out the WCHA did what they could to make it right. They gave the replacement posters to the Athletic department with the idea we would hand them out at the regional. The NCAA didn't let us do that so they handed the posters out around town.

C'mon, people. Does anybody seriously believe that the WCHA would deliberately do this again if UND makes the Final Five?

PCM, I firmly believe the WCHA would do it again. We all know that there is a massive conspiracy against UND. It starts with the wcha officials headed by that b@stard Shepherd which runs everything through McLeod who is taking orders from Don Lucia. Lucia is in coohoots with the NCAA (which is why they will not drop the lawsuit). Actually way back in 2001 when the ncaa started its anti-Native American imagery parade against all universities using said imagery, in truth it was just a front to attack UND and the fighting sioux name. Matter of fact, when Congress requested the ncaa to start investigating colleges/universities using native American imagery the leading House of Representative was from South St. Paul Minnesota who just happened to be boyhood friends with Doug Woog, Herb Brooks, and another individual who works for the CIA but needs to stay nameless. In the late 70's is when these 4 got together and started the conspiracy wheels in motion. The end result was to take down UND and let the university of Minnesota dominate. As evidenced of the multiple university of minnesota national champions during the 80's and 90's the conspiracy was worked like clockwork.

Either that OR

It was an honest mistake. More than likely Schwans Foods aka Red Baron Pizza executives had decided to have a sales/marketing firm in Chicago, NewYork City, or Dallas design the poster. My assumption is that the emloyees of these firms have little to no interest in college hockey let alone any of the actual teams playing in a post-season tournament 1000 miles away.

For the self-righteous that never have had to apologize for an embarassing mistake, I offer my congratulations.

For the rest of us that don't have high horses in our stables, (and who are not associated with the vast red baron conspiracy) I humbly offer this suggestion:

Stupid%20thread.gif

PCM, I firmly believe the WCHA would do it again. We all know that there is a massive conspiracy against UND. It starts with the wcha officials headed by that b@stard Shepherd which runs everything through McLeod who is taking orders from Don Lucia. Lucia is in coohoots with the NCAA (which is why they will not drop the lawsuit). Actually way back in 2001 when the ncaa started its anti-Native American imagery parade against all universities using said imagery, in truth it was just a front to attack UND and the fighting sioux name. Matter of fact, when Congress requested the ncaa to start investigating colleges/universities using native American imagery the leading House of Representative was from South St. Paul Minnesota who just happened to be boyhood friends with Doug Woog, Herb Brooks, and another individual who works for the CIA but needs to stay nameless. In the late 70's is when these 4 got together and started the conspiracy wheels in motion. The end result was to take down UND and let the university of Minnesota dominate. As evidenced of the multiple university of minnesota national champions during the 80's and 90's the conspiracy was worked like clockwork.

Either that OR

It was an honest mistake. More than likely Schwans Foods aka Red Baron Pizza executives had decided to have a sales/marketing firm in Chicago, NewYork City, or Dallas design the poster. My assumption is that the emloyees of these firms have little to no interest in college hockey let alone any of the actual teams playing in a post-season tournament 1000 miles away.

You're probably right. They were probably more concerned about the dye requirements and the strain that the poster placed on their pee yellow and crap brown supplies.

Either that OR

I think Mel Gibson is going to make a sequel based on the poster conspiracy theory. I hope they have Captain Picard play Doug Woog.