SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Pioneers

AZSIOUX

C'mon, neither team can afford to lose players for the last two series. This will be a hard fought series but i can't imagine either team getting into a thug-fest. i doubt Robbie would want that either. Let's play hockey!

No, I don't doubt you there, however Don Adam has just enough disregard for the players' safety to allow something like this with the minimum of retribution.

I don't think it matters to me who UND is facing. When Don Adam is on the ice, I'm afraid for the players.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon, neither team can afford to lose players for the last two series. This will be a hard fought series but i can't imagine either team getting into a thug-fest. i doubt Robbie would want that either. Let's play hockey!

agreed, no thugfest, just Hockey, though if Robbie happens to lay the Punk flat on a hit. WHOOPS! ;) Just going in and get some points, don't worry about the other team and getting the Punk.

No, I don't doubt you there, however Don Adam has just enough disregard for the players' safety to allow something like this with the minimum of retribution.

I don't think it matters to me who UND is facing. When Don Adam is on the ice, I'm afraid for the players.

i wonder if don adam will be reffing this weekend @ du ;)

The boys can't worry about the refs. They need to stay out of the box no matter who is reffing. Don't give the DU offensive threats a chance to get going. The DOT line had a good weekend but not what we have seen in the past. A big weekend from them and another solid defensive standing and we should be alright

This past year and a half, the boys have shown they have the skill, desire and work ethic to win this up coming match up. I know that if the puck bounces their way, with the talent we have, we can get two great games of hockey to watch AND get four points this week end.

this series scares me, yes we are unbeaten in our last eleven but nothing the last three games has shown me we can take 3of 4 points or all four. I think we will be fortunate to get two points.

I agree, especially considering in the last 8 games, the Sioux have scored 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,and 1 goals. The next # in that sequence doesn't look good. ;)

I agree, especially considering in the last 8 games, the Sioux have scored 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,and 1 goals. The next # in that sequence doesn't look good. ;)

You're right except it's not as you claim. The goals go; 2,3,4,3,6,5,7,8,4,2, and 1. Therefore, the crecendo is now rebuilding. Let's just hope our 12th game from now, our opponent gets less than 1 goal.

I just registerd for it, and it looks like, as of now, that you can watch only saturdays game? Fridays game says listen as an option and also game tracker as an option. But on saturday it says watch, listen and game clicker options?

Otherwise I just call direct tv and pay to watch the game both nights on tv if thats an option ;);)

Looks like due to the Friday night game being broadcast on the Fox College Sports channel, the webcast will not be offered. I checked the local listings Fox College Sports (Maple Grove, MN) and right now the Saturday night slot is still left open. I assume because someone is paying for the advertising, they aren't going to give the game away for free. It ain't fair, but I promise to watch EVERY single commercial to make sure they broadcast the game on Saturday night. Let's hope they do so well on Friday night that they boadcast both on Saturday night.

Apparently you've forgotten what Paukovich tried to do to Oshie after Prpich's little stunt.

I met a very nice DU fan this past weekend in Albuerquerque. He told me Punkobitch felt terrible about what happened to Robbie.

*I had to excuse myself to go puke in the BR so I wouldn't damage his jersey*

I met a very nice DU fan this past weekend in Albuerquerque. He told me Punkobitch felt terrible about what happened to Robbie.

*I had to excuse myself to go puke in the BR so I wouldn't damage his jersey*

he did feel bad cause it was publicized after Robbies surgery that Punkobitch sent him a card and Robbie said he wasn't going to talk to him at the moment because he wanted to move on. That is all I remember about it.

*Either way, I still want to hurl at the sound of his name

Who's all going to the games this weekend? Anybody going to the Lazy Dog on Saturday night? We need to pregame it and get a little rowdy in Magness.

Going to the games, but not sure where pre-gaming will be. Is Lazy Dog close to the arena?

Soooo. its later in the week and I wanted to know of any known information about some hockey on tv this weekend. So if you have a dish, or a restaurant does, the game is possible to pick up correct? Even if you dont have the channel, you could subscribe to it for the weekend because the channel is available, or no? How about people with direct tv? I have basic cable so I know very little about direct tv, but I know that the game should be, at least, viewable from a dish?... Otherwise Im sure somewhere like buffalo wild wings in GF would have it since they have basically all sport network hockey channels. Thanks!