SiouxSports.com Forum

BOYS' STATE HOCKEY SCHEDULE

Sports1

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to be able to listen to this game over the Net. Hopefully it will stay close for most of the 3rd.

Outside of the people who attend(ed) RR, there are probably like 3 people not cheering for DL.

I am one of the 3 cheering for RR but I have to give DL credit. Back when I played they were the Satans and always will be the Satans.

It's nice to be able to listen to this game over the Net. Hopefully it will stay close for most of the 3rd.

Outside of the people who attend(ed) RR, there are probably like 3 people not cheering for DL.

I have to agree with you! Who would have thought I would be able to listen to DL play in the state hockey tourney! And being I am originally from DL, I am cheering for the Alma-mater! Although I have to admit, it would be even nicer to get to see it on TV (if only FSSN would carry the games)!

I am having a hard time choosing which hockey game to listen to though. The Sioux are tied with Denver right now 3-3. Given that DL is down, I am listening to the Sioux game and watching for updates in this thread to the high school hockey game, appreciate the updates here.

I like how it is a one sided view of the fans. You would think that there weren't any SOUTH students or fans there. Let's get the camera off of GPR and get some time for the South Side.

I was at the game. The students for FS amounted to about 50. Those were the ones in the stands with the cheerleaders. GPR brought the whole town. The noise level when GPR made a goal/good play was LOUD. FS...not so much. But thats how it's been the whole year.

GO SATANS!!

I was at the game. The students for FS amounted to about 50. Those were the ones in the stands with the cheerleaders. GPR brought the whole town. The noise level when GPR made a goal/good play was LOUD. FS...not so much. But thats how it's been the whole year.

GO SATANS!!

That's being generous. South had like 20 students there plus the cheerleaders. Pretty pathetic. Security getting called in as the Red River students rushed across the aisle to take over section 109 at the end of the South-GPR game was pretty amusing. :lol:

With the weather today, what's the best way to find out if the games are postponed? Some basketball tournament games in Fargo today have already been postponed to Monday, and from the forecast last night there was supposed to be more snow in Grand Forks...

With the weather today, what's the best way to find out if the games are postponed? Some basketball tournament games in Fargo today have already been postponed to Monday, and from the forecast last night there was supposed to be more snow in Grand Forks...

i would say the Herald website, but there is nothing on it right now about it. It isn't too bad in GF right now, just snowing a little with some wind.

I thought GF wasn't supposed to get a lot of snow. I heard Fargo and Minneosta were supposed to get more. Anyways, I highly doubt they will be postponed sicne it isn't bad here at all.