SiouxSports.com Forum

BOYS' STATE HOCKEY SCHEDULE

Sports1

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-2 RR...final score.

I can admit when I'm wrong, and I thought RR would win easily by double digits. I give credit where credit is due, and Williston put up a great fight. Looks like RR's experience took over in the end and lead them to victory over Williston.

Williston is terrible! IF you think staying in a game that you are getting out shot 50 to 10 is a good thing you have never played the game before, by the way hockey 09 do you play on the Williston JV team?

I am very proud of the yotes. They are a very young team, had to play short tonight and scramble lines---I get so tired of this site bashing--give some credit and be happy when others do well.

4-2 RR...final score.

I can admit when I'm wrong, and I thought RR would win easily by double digits. I give credit where credit is due, and Williston put up a great fight. Looks like RR's experience took over in the end and lead them to victory over Williston.

Well done Coyotes. Nothing to be ashamed of. Williston may not have the depth, the flashy talent, but they played with a lot of heart and effort. Although the West did not win a game this year in the first round this year I hope they showed a few of you people on here a thing or two.

ok good night bleedinggreen, i hope you have sweeet dreams of the good old days when you were a stud. dont worry you will wake up in the morning and realize that you are a nobody and you live your fantasy through the red river hockey team. It must have felt like you were really out there on the ice tonight, suiting up for the RoughRiders

I wouldn't say that RR's experience won it for them in the end, i think the fact that they were far more skilled and just an overall way better team than the coyotes won the game for them

The Williston kids do play with heart and are a great bunch of kids. Wish Williston could have been full strength last year when they played Grafton. It was 5-1 4 of those goals in a 6 minute frame--Missing 3 key forwards, liffrig, erickson and lee due to injuries, Jundt played with a possible concussion, had 2-3 broken blades---Despite Williston faces adversity and moves on. I think that is true character and this years team is no different. We are proud of you guys!!!

ok good night bleedinggreen, i hope you have sweeet dreams of the good old days when you were a stud. dont worry you will wake up in the morning and realize that you are a nobody and you live your fantasy through the red river hockey team. It must have felt like you were really out there on the ice tonight, suiting up for the RoughRiders

Grow up, everyone