SiouxSports.com Forum

BOYS' STATE HOCKEY SCHEDULE

Sports1

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be curious to know what happened there. Did Minot bench a bunch of people? I watched both of those teams yesterday and Minot played way better than Century. I know it's a letdown to play in the consolation bracket, but you should still beat teams that you're way better than, not lose by five goals.

I'd be curious to know what happened there. Did Minot bench a bunch of people? I watched both of those teams yesterday and Minot played way better than Century. I know it's a letdown to play in the consolation bracket, but you should still beat teams that you're way better than, not lose by five goals.

Cmon rinkwriter update the f'ing scoresheet!!!

By all accounts? I think the teams from North Dakota that beat them might have a small disagreement with that statement. With the level of play Grafton, South, and Red River are all at it's much too subjective to have a team that is clearly the best. With Red River beating South twice and losing once while splitting 1-1 with Grafton, South going into tonight's game against Grafton 2-0 against them, it's just too close to call.

South obviously has graftons # as they have beat them 6-2, 4-3, and 8-2 already this year. But, if Mike Sand can keep from embarressing himself tonight then GPR should have a chance.

It's really rather sad that you Eastern people have nothing better to do than sit on here and cut down the west. You don't see people from the West on here bashing the east. The only thing i see west people do on here is stick up for the west. You people from out east should realize that the hockey you play is JV compared to Minnesota high school hockey. East region hockey is not god's gift to earth in case you haven't figured it out. I've read this site for 3 years and it really wears on you to see people consistantly rip on the west. why dont you people talk about what you guys need to do to step it up to Minnesota's level instead of ripping on the west? Does it make all of you feeel better to talk about how much better you guys are then the west?

well actually RR ran the gauntlet of Minnesota Section 8A teams and didnt lose. Roseau beat the riders in a close game from what i heard and South also had a good game with moorehead. (both section 8AA institutions) so neither margins are very big between Minn. and East ND or East ND and West ND.... just so happens the headline of the GF Herald every friday of the state tournament is EAST BEATS WEST