SiouxSports.com Forum

BOYS' STATE HOCKEY SCHEDULE

Sports1

congrats to williston, they did the best out of the west. hopefully they can take down the consulation bracket. as for the championship, sounds like its still up in the air. whoever comes to play will leave with the hardware. im rootin for an RR FSH finale.... a little rematch from the last 2EDC championships and last years final.(all 1 goal games)

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really rather sad that you Eastern people have nothing better to do than sit on here and cut down the west. You don't see people from the West on here bashing the east. The only thing i see west people do on here is stick up for the west. You people from out east should realize that the hockey you play is JV compared to Minnesota high school hockey. East region hockey is not god's gift to earth in case you haven't figured it out. I've read this site for 3 years and it really wears on you to see people consistantly rip on the west. why dont you people talk about what you guys need to do to step it up to Minnesota's level instead of ripping on the west? Does it make all of you feeel better to talk about how much better you guys are then the west?

It's really rather sad that you Eastern people have nothing better to do than sit on here and cut down the west. You don't see people from the West on here bashing the east. The only thing i see west people do on here is stick up for the west. You people from out east should realize that the hockey you play is JV compared to Minnesota high school hockey. East region hockey is not god's gift to earth in case you haven't figured it out. I've read this site for 3 years and it really wears on you to see people consistantly rip on the west. why dont you people talk about what you guys need to do to step it up to Minnesota's level instead of ripping on the west? Does it make all of you feeel better to talk about how much better you guys are then the west?

how can u bash the east when they never lose the first day of the tournament.

I dont think South losing to Moorhead 5-3 is JV hockey.

That's college, I am talking high school. I think it would have to go to basketball, but thats because all the dinky towns in ND have BB and not hockey. GF on the other hand is a hockey town, which is great, I wish the rest of the state would be like GF

That's college, I am talking high school. I think it would have to go to basketball, but thats because all the dinky towns in ND have BB and not hockey. GF on the other hand is a hockey town, which is great, I wish the rest of the state would be like GF

:silly: Hockey big in Williston. There a lot of Sioux fans here too.

If the east was as good as you all say it is, you guys wouldnt sit on here and rip apart the west. Anyone team or person who is good at their sport, knows they are good and they dont find the need to go and beliddle their opponent. I'll admit east region hockey is good and better than the west, but you people all ruin it by running your mouths. It only takes one person with a big mouth to ruin it for everyone else. Anyone who reads this board would think the RR and their fans are very arrogant, but I know Coach Malm is a very classy coach, and i would imagine most of his team is the same, but you people on here give them a bad image.