SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD vs UND

Siouxfan_inDenver

if Duluth stays in the cellar. i wouldnt want to be the top team in the cha....they play a different style that is frustrating to teams used to scoring lots of goals (cough cough minnesota cough cough)

You can bet your bottom dollar that what we witnessed this weekend will not transpire if and when the Goofers and the Dawgs play.

There will be a march to the penalty box by the Bull Dog players.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the gophs have put the sioux sweet behind em! and are rolling again

Funy thing is there was almost an implosion by the Goofers in this game.

The Gophers don't scare me based on who is in net.

UND is now tied for fourth place. C.C. is 4-6-2 in their last 12 games. I would like to play them in the

first round in our house. Very beatable. Hate to say it but we will be DU fans the last week. DU will

be looking to revenge a sweep at the hands of the tigers earlier in the season and we have two games in hand on them.

Sorry if I missed this but I was checking the scores on the WCHA web page and they had the final score at 2-0 for this game, but the box score showed 1-0. That empty net goal at the end of the game didn't count did it? If so who got it?

Thanks!

it didn't count, they shot it after the buzzer, there was tall people in front of me so I didn't see who shot it.

Sorry if I missed this but I was checking the scores on the WCHA web page and they had the final score at 2-0 for this game, but the box score showed 1-0. That empty net goal at the end of the game didn't count did it? If so who got it?

Thanks!

It didn't count as it was well after the buzzer - well after the time the clock ticked to zero anyway.

Thanks!

Nope. 1-0 was the final. Duncan the only tally.... But if post game scoring is allowed, I'd send every 3rd and 4th liner out onto the ice RIGHT NOW and run up the score :ohmy:

Funy thing is there was almost an implosion by the Goofers in this game.

The Gophers don't scare me based on who is in net.

UND is now tied for fourth place. C.C. is 4-6-2 in their last 12 games. I would like to play them in the

first round in our house. Very beatable. Hate to say it but we will be DU fans the last week. DU will

be looking to revenge a sweep at the hands of the tigers earlier in the season and we have two games in hand on them.

I don't think the SIOUX are that scary either!!!! the Sioux have some flaws too and are just as beatable with who is nets for the Sioux just my opinion and the defense is a little soft to.....

I don't think the SIOUX are that scary either!!!! the Sioux have some flaws too and are just as beatable with who is nets for the Sioux just my opinion and the defense is a little soft to.....

One word BRIGGS he isn't that scarey.

Every goalie gives up bad goals!!!!!!,I would not get to cocky about that fluke goal......

I don believe Petey23 meant for it to be cocky...he was just was stating facts. Oshie was the one who shot the puck from his own endline, Frazee was not in net and the final result was the same...they both went in the net. Every goalie gives up bad goals, but come on.

I seriously feel for Frazee, after all, he was our(US) goalie this year at the World Juniors. The goal was a pivital goal in that game, it was shown as the #1 Play of the Day on ESPN...mentally that has too be very tough on a kid. I think the Gophers have got things back together and will still be the team to beat this year.