SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD vs UND

Siouxfan_inDenver

the same one who missed the three shoot-out goals of Toews? Oh, and I checked recent statistics and Lammy has won more games than both Briggs and Frazee

I said conference games, not overall. I did make a mistake though. I said Frazee had one less win than Lammy when in fact they both have eight wins. Overall Lammy does have more wins because the gophers goalies split time.

AZSIOUX, I feel more confident with Frazee. Briggs has had a great year but he has a horrible playoff record for his career. But Hauser was just as bad in the playoffs for three years before he won it as a senior so it makes me think Briggs can do the same. Also, Weber wasn't anything special either. If the current rotation continues though it would be Frazee in the Final Five title game, the regional final, and the NCAA title game(assuming the gophers play in those games). I think both can win the big one this year but in a big game I do prefer Frazee.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing that any Sioux fan would put down a teams goaltending situation when that team has two goalies better than Lammy, but whatever floats your boat Goon. Say hi to your pal Hannity for me.

Pal Hannity, if that was the case I wouldn't be here arguing with you, I would be flying around in a private jets hanging out with rich folks. Float my boat, don't own one and in case you haven't noticed its cold outside right now and boats don't do well with ice. Denial is the first step.