SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Minnesota State Friday Game Thread

JESUS,family,rutgers

I guess now we'll get to see Forney tomorrow night. I REALLY hope he takes advantage of the chance to see some ice time. I'm really rooting for that kid to get his WCHA legs and start to show what some of us think he is possible of on the ice. He just seems close, it would be a really nice time for him to find his stride.

ifs hes healthy enough, that may be a issue..if so i cant wait

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess now we'll get to see Forney tomorrow night. I REALLY hope he takes advantage of the chance to see some ice time. I'm really rooting for that kid to get his WCHA legs and start to show what some of us think he is possible of on the ice. He just seems close, it would be a really nice time for him to find his stride.

I'd like to see Foyt on the ice. He's a real team player.

*oh, I'm an 'old' gal. :blush: *

Bruess is a lucky guy, that Kaip already had fought and couldn't go again. Bruess would have been beaten badly.

Agreed...Kaip laid low for a while and Bruess did get him with a good shot, and that's when Kaip got up again, but knew better than to give him a beat down.

WALSKI SHOULD HAVE SKATED TO CENTER AND KICKED HIS AZZ SIDEWAYZ

Walski not fighting may have been the smartest decision during that whole fiasco. All we need is one goalie for tomorrow night, and them to take a run at Phil, taking him out.

I just wish I could have been in his ear at the end of the game, giving him a list of McDonald's that were hiring. Glad Dean is taking over there at the end of the season.

yupp, got off the golf course at game time (didnt drive home :D ) and caught the last half on webcast......... :sad:

It's 2 f'in above and been dark for 6 hours here and you torture us by telling us you were drinking AND golfing - then come in just in time to watch one of the best scoring games we've had this season. You are just cruel. God I wished it was me! ;)

Walski not fighting may have been the smartest decision during that whole fiasco. All we need is one goalie for tomorrow night, and them to take a run at Phil, taking him out.

I just wish I could have been in his ear at the end of the game, giving him a list of McDonald's that were hiring. Glad Dean is taking over there at the end of the season.

nah, we could have just strapped pads on finley :blush:

I'd like to see Foyt on the ice. He's a real team player.

*oh, I'm an 'old' gal. :blush: *

:glare: I'm sorry. Very embarassed.

Foyt has been a powerhouse this year when on the ice. He was one of the top 3 players at the Holiday tournament out east. Character guys like that deserve to be on the ice.

:blush: I'm sorry. Very embarassed.

Foyt has been a powerhouse this year when on the ice. He was one of the top 3 players at the Holiday tournament out east. Character guys like that deserve to be on the ice.

No problem, easy mistake. Mom's aren't suppose to put a Sioux hockey game before a sick kid.

But seriously, there is another parent, grandparent, neighbor, 12yr old sitter to stay with the sicky. :glare:

:glare: I'm sorry. Very embarassed.

Well, I remember when he was playing on the PK and he had the puck and passed it right to the opposing player which created a shorthanded goal. The game was against Dartmouth. Lapse in judgement maybe but it should be fun watching him if he gets dressed.

Well, I remember when he was playing on the PK and he had the puck and passed it right to the opposing player which created a shorthanded goal. The game was against Dartmouth. Lapse in judgement maybe but it should be fun watching him if he gets dressed.

$hit happens. I remember a puck tonight going off Lee's stick and ending up as a goal for the land cows and another goal was scored by the land cows when the puck bounced off Philippe's arm and went into the net. I know not the same thing but just wanted to point out, $hit happens to all the guys and shouldn't be held against them.

No problem, easy mistake. Mom's aren't suppose to put a Sioux hockey game before a sick kid.

But seriously, there is another parent, grandparent, neighbor, 12yr old sitter to stay with the sicky. :glare:

It won't happen again.

Believe me, I ran the line. Mother-in-law out of town for work. 17 year old babysitter is student trainer for wrestling team, at a tournament all weekend. 16 year old back up at figure skating competition. Local UND friends out of town. My folks are back in Devils Lake. Brother & sister-in-law in Fargo gone for vacation in AZ. AND, we have a 10 month old to go with the 2 1/2 year old. There aren't enough roses and spa trips for me to pull this one off. Next weekend is a lock and we're back in our seats for sure and we might venture over to Senser's for tomorrow night's game.

Thanks for the great encouragement though, that's a true hockey fan to help out with that many options and ideas.

Know anyone in G.F. that would like 2 tickets for tomorrow night? Sioux shooting end for 2 periods, right in front of the press box, section 301?

Know anyone in G.F. that would like 2 tickets for tomorrow night? Sioux shooting end for 2 periods, right in front of the press box, section 301?

Poor guy!! I'm stuck in AZ this winter so my son and his friends have been enjoying my tickets. I do know someone who would like your seats. Let me call them and PM you right back.

It's 2 f'in above and been dark for 6 hours here and you torture us by telling us you were drinking AND golfing - then come in just in time to watch one of the best scoring games we've had this season. You are just cruel. God I wished it was me! ;)

No kidding I can't even remember what my yard looks like because it is covered in snow and I think my clubs are in the basement some where.

I hate to pile on, but i played 27 holes yesterday!

Poor guy!! I'm stuck in AZ this winter so my son and his friends have been enjoying my tickets. I do know someone who would like your seats. Let me call them and PM you right back.

Um, Sioux-cia? I think your kid has been selling your tickets. He hasn't been there in a looooooooong time. You should maybe see if you can get any of the money from him! :blush:

p.s. I think he needs the money to fix your house!!!!!!!!! :glare: