Denver 11-7-2 24

Colorado College 10-7-1 21

North Dakota 9-9-2 20

Wisconsin 8-9-1 17

Michigan Tech 7-10-3 17

MSU-Mankato 6-11-3 15

Alaska Anchorage 7-12-1 15

Minnesota-Duluth 5-13-2 12

Minnesota still controls their destiny and I suspect they will win the WCHA but:

I think that Wisconsin doesn't have the team to compete this year.

CC has a brutal schedule with WI, UMTC, SCCC, DU, and MSU

SCCC has UND, WI, CC, UMTC

DU has UMD, Tech, CC, and UND

Basically I think that UND will be playing their last 2 series with a change to pas that team. Give how certain teams are set up to knock each other off, UND could still VERY easily end up in 2nd place. The Tech series really hurts, because with those 4 points we could be talking about 1st.

Really in the WCHA, the most important thing is that you get 3rd or better, ans that is very possible, just take care of business vs. UMD and MSU.

By splitting with DU / SCSU I predict the following scenario:

UMN 28 40

SCSU 28 36

Denver 28 33

UND 28 32

CC 28 31

UW 28 29

MTech 28 23

AA 28 21

Mankato 28 18

UMD 28 17

Now if we sweep either of those series we pass who we swept.

Minnesota 13-4-3 29

St Cloud St 11-5-4 26

Denver 11-7-2 24

Colorado College 10-7-1 21

North Dakota 9-9-2 20

Wisconsin 8-9-1 17

Michigan Tech 7-10-3 17

MSU-Mankato 6-11-3 15

Alaska Anchorage 7-12-1 15

Minnesota-Duluth 5-13-2 12

Minnesota still controls their destiny and I suspect they will win the WCHA but:

I think that Wisconsin doesn't have the team to compete this year.

CC has a brutal schedule with WI, UMTC, SCCC, DU, and MSU

SCCC has UND, WI, CC, UMTC

DU has UMD, Tech, CC, and UND

Basically I think that UND will be playing their last 2 series with a change to pas that team. Give how certain teams are set up to knock each other off, UND could still VERY easily end up in 2nd place. The Tech series really hurts, because with those 4 points we could be talking about 1st.

Really in the WCHA, the most important thing is that you get 3rd or better, ans that is very possible, just take care of business vs. UMD and MSU.

By splitting with DU / SCSU I predict the following scenario:

UMN 28 40

SCSU 28 36

Denver 28 33

UND 28 32

CC 28 31

UW 28 29

MTech 28 23

AA 28 21

Mankato 28 18

UMD 28 17

Now if we sweep either of those series we pass who we swept.

The last 2 series of the year DU & SCSU will be a make or break for UND. The way are playing a sweep of msu & umd is darn near in the bag. That will give them 28 points going into the the DU & SCSU series. Even if they split both they end up at 32 wcha points. Really you want to be in the top 4 to avoid the play-in-game.

The last 2 series of the year DU & SCSU will be a make or break for UND. The way are playing a sweep of msu & umd is darn near in the bag. That will give them 28 points going into the the DU & SCSU series. Even if they split both they end up at 32 wcha points. Really you want to be in the top 4 to avoid the play-in-game.

Quit psyching us. Nothing's in the bag.

You want to be in the top 3 as #4 plays #5 in the play in game. (I'm sure that was a short lapse of something you're fully aware of.)

Of course they do. My word is gospel or just an attempt to have fun on an opinion-based message board which some people take a little bit too seriously ;)

DING DING DING!!! exactly.....no one DOES take you seriously.....thats exactly my sarcastic point in my sarcastic post....:-P

as do some others. im not sayin thats bad. im just syain, there are also those of us who greatly.....

DISLIKE TROLLS

ok, im done

I really do not know what your problem with me is. I would honestly like to know. If you want to spout off saying "NOONE takes you seriously" is fine. But essentially calling me a troll or a skippy or whatever term that is used here is completly unfair. If I was on here spewing garbage and causing a major rucus, that I could understand. Matter of fact I have even started threads basically saying "keep the chin up, your team will turn things around, giving praise to UND for last weekend's performance" This ws during the tech series in Grand Froks. Furthermore, I read that a good majority of the posters here do like my input, they like my classy posts and they wish I would stick around. Hell even Redwing77 stood up for me and stated don't lump me into the group of other trolls/skippies that come on here to be an a-hole, d-bag, jag off.

Here are the links:

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7472

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7796

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7776

So my question is what is your beef with me?