SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking Ahead

siouxnami

I really do not know what your problem with me is. I would honestly like to know. If you want to spout off saying "NOONE takes you seriously" is fine. But essentially calling me a troll or a skippy or whatever term that is used here is completly unfair. If I was on here spewing garbage and causing a major rucus, that I could understand. Matter of fact I have even started threads basically saying "keep the chin up, your team will turn things around, giving praise to UND for last weekend's performance" This ws during the tech series in Grand Froks. Furthermore, I read that a good majority of the posters here do like my input, they like my classy posts and they wish I would stick around. Hell even Redwing77 stood up for me and stated don't lump me into the group of other trolls/skippies that come on here to be an a-hole, d-bag, jag off.

So my question is what is your beef with me?

We don't need your "pep talk" skippy Our team is going to be just fine, troll. ;)

I really do not know what your problem with me is. I would honestly like to know. If you want to spout off saying "NOONE takes you seriously" is fine. But essentially calling me a troll or a skippy or whatever term that is used here is completly unfair. If I was on here spewing garbage and causing a major rucus, that I could understand. Matter of fact I have even started threads basically saying "keep the chin up, your team will turn things around, giving praise to UND for last weekend's performance" This ws during the tech series in Grand Froks. Furthermore, I read that a good majority of the posters here do like my input, they like my classy posts and they wish I would stick around. Hell even Redwing77 stood up for me and stated don't lump me into the group of other trolls/skippies that come on here to be an a-hole, d-bag, jag off.

Here are the links:

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7472

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7796

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7776

So my question is what is your beef with me?

OK - your a great guy - ya happy?

it's not a question of having beef with you. i have none. by calling you a troll, i jumped to conclusions. sorry about that. i hate trolls. jsut like anyone. and sometimes people say things the wrong way that makes others view them as such, as was the case here. i apologize for that. but on the other hand, im sure you understand that, considering your avatar and team of choice, and after the games last weekend, it was pretty easy to assume you were being sarcastic and acting in the guise of a troll. again, im sorry, and i take back the things i said. thanks for being supportive....or, as supportive as a gopher fan can be of a Sioux team haha.

Come on THETRIOUXPER save your vitrol responses for Slappy and Buckyseive,from what I have read Cujo2 is in the same group as Sagard,Greyeagle and WPOS. It is nice to get some good banter back and forth.

I was being sarcastic, thus the smiley. The only thing I don't like about cujo is his tag line. okposo will forever live in the shadow of Johnny Toews. And as far as okposo vs. The Oshie, we won't go there.

I was being sarcastic, thus the smiley. The only thing I don't like about cujo is his tag line. okposo will forever live in the shadow of Johnny Toews. And as far as okposo vs. The Oshie, we won't go there.

Just look at the tapes of this past week ends series. Okposo who???

Just look at the tapes of this past week ends series. Okposo who???

okposo is bad azz, so is toews and the osh.......

i would take toews and osh over him of course though :lol:

osh and okposo have very similar games

toews and him must have been fun as hell to watch play together, ok go back to your okposo who :angry:;)