SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MSU MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

I agree with that statement, on other sites they will pull the plug for one stupid comment. Warning will be issued and any further violations will result in a termination of that person's posting rights. Many of us would be gone already, a long time ago. ???

USCHO isn't quite that strict, thankfully. I'd have been gone in 2002 if that was the case. Either that or they are just too stupid to remember. Actually that's probably it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with that statement, on other sites they will pull the plug for one stupid comment. Warning will be issued and any further violations will result in a termination of that person's posting rights. Many of us would be gone already, a long time ago. :D

WTF!!!!! Dirty's never been warned!!!! :ohmy: I've been warned!!! :D

It's discrimination, I tell ya, discrimination!!! :lol:

Just looking at the box scores on USCHO.com from this weekend's series between Mankato and Tech and I noticed that on Friday night Mankato managed only 16 shots, while on Saturday night they had 40 shots. Anyone with more information on the team or the series know why there was such a large difference? Is Mankato's offense that inconsistant? What should we expect for this weekend?

Actually it's more a conspiracy against old people!!!! :D

No one to blame for that but PCM.

The Tech-Mansucko series was weird. Tech dominated the Friday game with Mansucko playing like they didn't even care. Then the Saturday game was just the opposite with Mansucko dominating and Tech playing like they didn't care.