SiouxSports.com Forum

Who's gonna drop the gloves?

Sioux Traveler

No s&!t, Kaip can't afford to drop them either. That doesn't mean that Radke, Finley or maybe Jonsey wouldn't consider it though.

My money is on Cary Eades into the crowd. The blue-hair security guards with their canes screaming "Stop it Sonny back in my day we never did this type of thing" :lol:

You look at that guy and he just looks like he is missing a few puzzle pieces

Seriously, you don't even look at the guy, not eye to eye. I've sat down by the bench a few times and even the players won't make eye contact with him. Especially after a botched power player or something.

The Gopher players would rather run their mouths and give the face wash. I am waiting for Derick the turtle Peltier to finally drop the gloves. I don't no how many times I see him try to goad someone into a fight only to turtle at the last moment. I want to see a Sioux player hopefully Finley or Lee take him on.

Finley needs to save his fighting major for Paukovich!

Finley will never get Punkobitch to fight. The man is a gutless punk. Punkobitch can't even look into the camera when he is being interviewed.

This piece of crap will never drop the gloves. I watched him up to his old tricks again this last weekend when he checked a gopher player into the boards, I don't remember which player it was but it was dirty.

Well...hopefully neither goaltender gets run either night. However, if it should happen, I'm not expecting it to be roses out on the ice. :lol:

I am expecting it to happen. The Gophers have been running the Gopher net all season long. I think its a planned play. ;)

Lightweight Barribal vs Duncan

Welterweight Okposo vs Chorney

Middlweight Peltier vs Jones

Heavyweight Schack vs Finly

Don't know Barribal's temper, but I don't think Duncan plays much into that style so I'll choose Barribal

O vs C, I'll take Chorney

P vs J, I'll take Jones

S vs F, I'll take Schack, Finley's a big teddy bear, though with some recent, decent hits he's had, maybe he's trying to prove me wrong.

Jones or Radke is my prediction.

Who they will fight, I don't know. After watching that "fight" between Testuide (I think) and Gordon I am thinking whomever it is will more than likely turtle. None of them want to fight, they just want to incite.

Right now, the only given is that Lamoreaux will get run at least twice tonight. No call.