SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL Playoffs

GeauxSioux

Since the Vikings are not in the playoffs, I'm sure many of you are on the fence about who you would like to see in the Super Bowl. With that being said, do you have a preference?

I'm sure you can detect who I'll be cheering for today. Go Saints!

I'd like a Colts-Saints Bowl. Will you be cheering for Archie's boy today, too? I think this is the day they break through and finally hand Belichek his a$$.

I'd like a Colts-Saints Bowl. Will you be cheering for Archie's boy today, too? I think this is the day they break through and finally hand Belichek his a$$.

Saints/Colts would be great. New Orleans would be crazy for both these teams, with the Colts having a Manning.

As long as the Patriots lose, I'll be happy. There has not been a more annoying team in the history of the world. From the fans to the team, they act like they are completely disrespected all the time when the truth is the media is constantly slobbering all over the Patriots. They all need to just shutup and go away.

I'm a born and raised die hard Bear fan, but I have said all this week, I would not be surprised or totally let down if the Bears lost, and I would be fine with seeing anyone but the Pats win it this year. ESPN had a great article this week about how their now the Yankees of the NFL. New Orleans deserves it after last year. And Peyton deserves it because I believe he is one of the best gentlemen in a current character struggling NFL.

Da Bears! I grew up an hour from Chicago, so I'm happy to see them make the superbowl. Hopefully they can at least keep the game close. The AFC is much stronger this year. I do think we have a better shot against the Colts rather than the Pats. I wonder if they'll come up with a new superbowl shuffle :lol: .

Aaron

The east favoring (especially so with ESPN) media slathered all last week over their beloved Patriots and the media darling wunderkind Tom Brady.

Plus, they just loved all of the feel-good "back from Katrina" play they could get with the Saints. (Imagine two weeks more of that.)

I feel like that's all I heard last week.

Given that, I couldn't be happier for a Bears/Colts game. :lol:

PS - Go ....

Da Bears! I grew up an hour from Chicago, so I'm happy to see them make the superbowl. Hopefully they can at least keep the game close. The AFC is much stronger this year. I do think we have a better shot against the Colts rather than the Pats. I wonder if they'll come up with a new superbowl shuffle :lol: .

Aaron

I was listening to the game on my way back from Bismarck on Westward One...the color commentator BEGGED the Chicago Bears to not repeat the SuperBowl Shuffle.

I agree. I don't want to see Urlacher sing or dance. :D

Go Colts.

YEAH!!!!! Naysayers are eating crow today!! (How's it going down Diggler? :D ) My BEARS did not win by a fluck, the flip of the coin, they dominated!!!! (I didn't get to see the game I was in a class room all weekend. Just going by the score.)

All year, up to this Sunday, people have been putting down the Bears. They were salivating, waiting for them to hit the wall. Well, whoop de do, look who's playing in the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

*I apologise for being obnoxious, I'm just soooo happy*

YEAH!!!!! Naysayers are eating crow today!! (How's it going down Diggler? :D ) My BEARS did not win by a fluck, the flip of the coin, they dominated!!!! (I didn't get to see the game I was in a class room all weekend. Just going by the score.)

So wait you didn't see the game, yet you know it wasn't a fluke? That makes no sense!! :lol:

I really don't care that the Bears won, because as I said the Patriots lost. That made my day. Now we no longer have to hear about how Belichick and Brady are actually omnipotent and deserve our worship because Moses brought down the Ten Belichicks from Mount Brady.

So wait you didn't see the game, yet you know it wasn't a fluke? That makes no sense!! :lol:

I really don't care that the Bears won, because as I said the Patriots lost. That made my day. Now we no longer have to hear about how Belichick and Brady are actually omnipotent and deserve our worship because Moses brought down the Ten Belichicks from Mount Brady.

The Colts comeback was a beautiful thing. Did you guys see the monk after the game? He barely shook Peyton's hand, and had about five words to say to Solomon Willcotts during the postgame interview. He was madder than than a one-legged waitress workin' at the IHOP!! Geez.