SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday at Colorado College

JESUS,family,rutgers

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Walski interview:

it's definitely frustrating not getting any playing time, Phil's turned it around since Christmas break, Phil's a leader and a hard worker, very well respected...... gotta find a way to go in practice every day, hopefully he'll get an opportunity to play, hasn't communicated much..... guys finish in practice all the time, keeps getting tougher, it's just a matter of time, things will turn around pretty quick, the guys care a lot about it.... the struggle is weird for our team, what they've been doing isn't enough..... Zaba is a very good goalie, good low, good glove, gotta get to him early, get traffic in front of the net and create our own chances...... Grieco and him get along very well, friends off the ice, practice is a battle for being backup goalie, tries to lead by example, very competitive in practice, Grieco is very mature for his age, should be a great goaltender....... talked about talking to goalies before games, it's different for each person, some will talk, some would rather be alone.....

Aaron Walski interview:

it's definitely frustrating not getting any playing time, Phil's turned it around since Christmas break, Phil's a leader and a hard worker, very well respected...... gotta find a way to go in practice every day, hopefully he'll get an opportunity to play, hasn't communicated much..... guys finish in practice all the time, keeps getting tougher, it's just a matter of time, things will turn around pretty quick, the guys care a lot about it.... the struggle is weird for our team, what they've been doing isn't enough..... Zaba is a very good goalie, good low, good glove, gotta get to him early, get traffic in front of the net and create our own chances...... Grieco and him get along very well, friends off the ice, practice is a battle for being backup goalie, tries to lead by example, very competitive in practice, Grieco is very mature for his age, should be a great goaltender....... talked about talking to goalies before games, it's different for each person, some will talk, some would rather be alone.....

good work :lol:

What are you having?

thug passion

hypnotic and hennesey, its a electric blue looking drink

i may not make it to the 3rd :lol:

its potent, let me tell ya

shot of hypnotic as well on each sioux goal :lol:

SO: HERES MY DISCLAIMER FOR ANY FUTURE POSTS THAT MAY BE A BIT OFF

thug passion

Cheers.....it's potent too. :lol:

med_Crown_Royal.jpg

thug passion

Great drink, definately strong!!! We won't blame ya if ya start making absolutely no sence.

st clod 11 game unbeaten, last loss to sioux

bsu 10 game unbeaten as well??

untc 1 million game unbeaten streak

these teams are red hot, wow

three of St Cloud's "unbeaten" games were ties... once with us, twice with the Gophers... so that still says a lot.