SIOUX vs DARTMOUTH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got home what is the score? Thanks

1-1 tie.

Folks, I hate to sound all negative, but please tell me why we allowed a short handed goal? I missed it (was eating dinner) but seriously, there is no excuse for a group of four players to be able to out offense 5 players. And that goes for Dartmouth as well.

Seriously, how pathetic.

And 20 shots on goal.... COMBINED thus far. WOW.

Lastly, the last Sioux powerplay featured us mostly in the offensive zone with 1 shot attempt and 1 SOG... with the last seconds of the power play expiring. Uh... that's not a power play, that's killing off your own powerplay. Seriously SHOOT THE G-DANG PUCK!

In the third period we need to do one thing and one thing only: SHOOT SHOOT SHOOOOOOOT.

The next goal, I feel, will be the game winner.

I just got back from my favorite GF restaurant, The Red Pepper and their tip jar says "tips, Never expected but Always appreciated." Got me thinking.... "Sioux hockey WINS..Never expected but Always appreciated."

It should be the other way around then. Wins are expected and when they occur it's not really appreciated because they are supposed to go 40-0-0 every single year.

How's he doing?

Pretty well for a guy that had his face surgically reconstructed on the 12th.

From all the games I've seen your guys give really good interviews. I really wish our players could speak in fluid and coherent sentences during live interviews.

From all the games I've seen your guys give really good interviews. I really wish our players could speak in fluid and coherent sentences during live interviews.

yeah, those accents can do a wonder on interviews :D

Good to hear!

Yeah, I'm impressed with our guys interview ability as well.

I found it interesting that Foyt was on the powerplay considering he has seen very limited ice time this year.

hell, he probably just jumped the boards himself and said screw it, this will be my only chance and im going in and called for a line change himself :ohmy: