SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs DARTMOUTH

AZSIOUX

logos_siouxhead.gif VS dartmouth.gif

OK, 2 1/2 til puck drops. 2 weeks is long enough without sioux hockey. lets get a W for a change and try to turn this season in a positive direction. no chorney, lee or toews. lets get a solid goaltending performance out east and play some FIGHTING SIOUX HOCKEY!

THE OSHIE gets 5 points this weekend and leads the sioux to a holiday tourney title

4-2 vs dartmouth

SIOUX RADIO

http://www.fightingsioux.com/info/broadcast/

WEBCAST

http://ne.cn8.tv/channel/article.asp?lArti...subhead=cn8live

BU VS ST LAWRENCE ON RIGHT NOW 1-1, 2nd period, BU fails on penalty shot attempt.

INCH tourney preview

http://insidecollegehockey.com/7Archives/T...edyard_0516.htm

WHO TO WATCH

Dartmouth junior forward David Jones might be the best player in the nation that nobody knows about. He leads the Big Green in scoring and is a strong candidate to earn All-ECACHL honors for the second straight year.

Watch North Dakota's line of Ryan Duncan, T.J. Oshie, and Brad Miller

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a BU student, I'm looking forward to a rematch of the '05 regional . . . maybe some revenge, there are a few guys on the team in particular I know are hoping for this match up tomorrow.

As a Sioux fan, I say Dartmouth shouldn't pose a problem. Well, I hope anyway. Like the Sioux, their D is a problem, decimated by injury, but they may get Lovejoy back for the tourney and that may spark them. I'd expect them to play Devine in goal, though he was particularly sieve-like in their last loss to Harvard.

Sioux have the Oshie, and thus I give them the edge . . .

Any ideas who's b/w the pipes for the Sioux?

As a Sioux fan, I say Dartmouth shouldn't pose a problem. Well, I hope anyway. Like the Sioux, their D is a problem, decimated by injury, but they may get Lovejoy back for the tourney and that may spark them.

LoveJoy, oh my God, I wonder if he gets any crap for his name?

As a BU student, I'm looking forward to a rematch of the '05 regional . . . maybe some revenge, there are a few guys on the team in particular I know are hoping for this match up tomorrow.

As a Sioux fan, I say Dartmouth shouldn't pose a problem. Well, I hope anyway. Like the Sioux, their D is a problem, decimated by injury, but they may get Lovejoy back for the tourney and that may spark them. I'd expect them to play Devine in goal, though he was particularly sieve-like in their last loss to Harvard.

Sioux have the Oshie, and thus I give them the edge . . .

Any ideas who's b/w the pipes for the Sioux?

Ah yes, The Oshie. Something tells me The Oshie is rather weary of losing so much. I would expect big things from him this second half of the year.

For PWR, that would go in the books as a tie, right?

That is correct . . . last thing BU needed was another freaking tie.

Trust me, BU fans are just as frustrated as Sioux fans . . . so I'm really freaking frustrated.