SiouxSports.com Forum

New Sioux Jerseys this weekend!

siouxhockey5

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where I can get more pictures of this jersey? I mainly want a picture of the back of the jersey with the lettering and numbering.

dsp1000155ew7.jpg

I wasn't gonna make a new thread for this question, plus it does have Sioux on the jersey so it's kinda on topic.:D

Why don't you just ask The Oshie if you can have his Stampede jersey, then you wouldn't have to make one. Maybe if you are nice to PCM he could pull some strings to make that happen for you. :D

That's gross man. You know, for the right price, I may part with one of my ultra rare "The Oshie" Sioux Falls Stampede cards.

Thanks! I try my best. It's a good thing I wouldn't actually do that though. Then I'd be weird.

I don't need his card. Cards are for 10 years olds to collect. I want things that are ultimately just as worthless but take up way more room!

This is happening in college basketball with all the nike teams too. Everyone is going to the same jersey template. The NHL is going to be switching from their classic look to something similar to this template. They are all changing their jerseys to the same look...soon everybody will be a part of team nike. It makes me sick. One of the things I love about hockey is the uniforms. They are so much different than anything else. The sweater is classic, Could you imagine the Detroit Red Wings in anything other than what they wear now? Or the Montreal Canadiens? And as far as being form fitting and aerodynamic? Please. Doesn't it look great to see the jersey of The Oshie or Toews flapping in the wind as they speed down the ice? I think UND could use a new jersey, maybe bring in some more green and a horizontal stripe on the bottom, but these jerseys are terrible. Maybe the jersey and socks wick away sweat and water better, but where does that water go? Down into the skates maybe? I really hope the hockey world doesn't fall for this 'Technologically Advanced' mumbo-jumbo. Stick with the classic sweater look.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I wasn't sure by your post if you knew this, but all NHL stuff is Reebok or the newer slang RBK.

I wasn't sure by your post if you knew this, but all NHL stuff is Reebok or the newer slang RBK.

Maybe if we went back to wearing green helmets at home like in the old Ralph the atmosphere might return also .......... hmmmm wishful thinking here

When I was at the Dartmouth tournament last weekend, I saw a woman wearing a jersey with block letters "NORTH DAKOTA" on it. It looked great. Do they ever wear these at the old-time jersey nights?

those were worn in the 1990's when we didnt wear any sioux logo. i have that style in green and white. very differnet jersey and nice look. but would never want to wear those again as that would mean we couldnt wear our current logo. :lol:

by the way........F the NC$$