SiouxSports.com Forum

TV for this weekend?

dj_hoime

If you have a motorized free to air system (like for the Sioux) I found the actual CN8 feed :)

AMC2 (85 degrees west)

11870 frequency

V polarity

14062 symbol rate

If you have to ask what the above means, it means you don't have a FTA system :ohmy:

Awesome, found it!

THANKYOU ICEBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

no problem :ohmy:

I came home and tuned in that channel (since I had it from the Drexel BB game last night) and was like SWEET :D

(All they showed at the time was the ice and scoreboard but I could make out "N Dakota" no problems) :)

will be same spot tomorrow for both games :)

agreed

The sad part is last night I caught a feed of a bb game that CN8 was carrying (Drexel and somebody else) and they said that they would be carrying both games tomorrow on CN8

Now will there be a feed? I don't know but there might be.

So if there is a feed, it wouldn't be hard for DAZ to pluck it from the satellite and show it. But I guess they're saving their hard earned money to show that NDSU/Iowa State game on Sunday (DAY/DAZ/state ABC has the game)

My God I'd forgotten all about that. I can flip on ABC and watch friggin bison basketball, but we have to get a mass comm degree with a focus in satellite technonlogy to watch the hockey game, in our home city. Pathetic.

I watched the game on internet explorer. The BU - St. Lawrence game was perfect. Then the UND - Dartmouth game was really good in the 1st period (quality of picture and no freezing, etc.) but then the 2nd period was horrible. It kept having to buffer, etc. THe 3rd period was so-so with some bufffering, but the picture quality was fuzzy looking.

A question for people who know this stuff, Does this happen because more people are hooking up to the site? Or does something else cause this? Just curious.

Also, how vivid were the colors for everyone else. Mine seemed to be shades of gray, with some of the greens and reds coming through.

Fairly dull for colors; building looks kind of dark for a good video feed. Looked a bit like the dataflix video at St. Cloud a few years ago.

I watched the game on internet explorer. The BU - St. Lawrence game was perfect. Then the UND - Dartmouth game was really good in the 1st period (quality of picture and no freezing, etc.) but then the 2nd period was horrible. It kept having to buffer, etc. THe 3rd period was so-so with some bufffering, but the picture quality was fuzzy looking.

A question for people who know this stuff, Does this happen because more people are hooking up to the site? Or does something else cause this? Just curious.

gymnastics so far today - hope the championship game will be on

Iceberg,

tonights game is at 85W? I have a fixed dish for FSSN, are there elevation, skew adjustmentss to move over, or is it merely give the dish a little turn? (I have a DirectPC dish)

a bit off topic, is there much World Junior coverage on FTA (Ku)?

For anyone that cares On the FCSN on Digital III on midconet tonight there will be the GLI on channel 316 at 6:30pm, Dever Cup Cake Tourney on channel317 at 8:00pm. The Gopher Classic is on also. Good night of hockey.

MTU lost to Harvard this afternoon. The 6-2 of Wisconsin was with Elliot in the nets. Where was that about a month ago when we played the Badgers.

They must miss their players at the WJC.

Iceberg,

tonights game is at 85W? I have a fixed dish for FSSN, are there elevation, skew adjustmentss to move over, or is it merely give the dish a little turn? (I have a DirectPC dish)

a bit off topic, is there much World Junior coverage on FTA (Ku)?

sorry. I was gone for most of the evening so I didnt see this until now

World Jr's I havent seen a game yet on FTA. Part of it being its being played across the pond, they normally use C-Band to "jump the pond" to get it over here.