SiouxSports.com Forum

TV for this weekend?

dj_hoime

I have Dish Network. Here's the channel for Dish, and the station.

Great Lakes Invitational Ch. 430 FOXD

Wells Fargo Denver Cup Ch. 414 FOXRM

Dodge Holiday Classic Ch. 436 FOXN

Those must be the fox college sport channels. That is sweet. They will be on if you have Digital three in GF then.

Those must be the fox college sport channels. That is sweet. They will be on if you have Digital three in GF then.

You got me all excited Goon, not good. I just checked the listings for the Fox College Sports channels, you won't believe this. WOMENS basketball, some bowl preview and a breakdown of the BCS. What a waste of good hockey. You can catch the Denver Mercyhurst game at 8:30, but with so much quality hockey wasted, it just doesn't seem exciting. Those listings were for Maple Grove digital service, maybe the good folks in NoDak have more sense and pick up the hockey instead, but down here we get chick pumpkin pushin'. Looks like the internet will the only way I see a game this weekend.

what is this? is this downloadable video or something?

a live web feed . . . just click this link and hit the watch live link . . . sometimes it doesn't work but since it's being shown on all Comcast stations and not just the NE feed there shouldn't be a problem

The announcers might be a little BU biased b/c we have a TV deal with them; the degree of homerism varies depending on which guys they use

You got me all excited Goon, not good. I just checked the listings for the Fox College Sports channels, you won't believe this. WOMENS basketball, some bowl preview and a breakdown of the BCS. What a waste of good hockey. You can catch the Denver Mercyhurst game at 8:30, but with so much quality hockey wasted, it just doesn't seem exciting. Those listings were for Maple Grove digital service, maybe the good folks in NoDak have more sense and pick up the hockey instead, but down here we get chick pumpkin pushin'. Looks like the internet will the only way I see a game this weekend.

nooooooooooooo!!!

a live web feed . . . just click this link and hit the watch live link . . . sometimes it doesn't work but since it's being shown on all Comcast stations and not just the NE feed there shouldn't be a problem

The announcers might be a little BU biased b/c we have a TV deal with them; the degree of homerism varies depending on which guys they use

Sweet! Thanks

If any one happens to watch the GLI series (Detroit) this weekend on Fox, I will take it upon myself to represent the Fighting Sioux and said fans at the Joe Louis Arena. 12 rows upon behind the visitors bench. Have been seen on the telly before at this series. I'll have the black jersey tonight and my authentic white tomorrow night. Always looking for a chance to get the Sioux image out there. Usuaully well recieved (even by some Colorado College players from last year's GLI) with occasional jeers from those with lower IQs.

Looking forward to getting the Sioux scores via my phone and telling everyone around about a Sioux victory!

Go Sioux!

So as it stands right now the only TV for college hockey in Grandn Forks, ND tonight is Denver and Mercywurst on Fox College sports channel 315 at 8:30 pm tonight.

The Gophers and Who ever in their cream puff torney tomorrow night will be on Channel 51. Not what I would call a stellar night of hockey I was looking for.

I'm so fed up with the lack of TV support for road games from the GF media I could puke. Not just hockey either.

agreed

The sad part is last night I caught a feed of a bb game that CN8 was carrying (Drexel and somebody else) and they said that they would be carrying both games tomorrow on CN8

Now will there be a feed? I don't know but there might be.

So if there is a feed, it wouldn't be hard for DAZ to pluck it from the satellite and show it. But I guess they're saving their hard earned money to show that NDSU/Iowa State game on Sunday (DAY/DAZ/state ABC has the game)

If you have a motorized free to air system (like for the Sioux) I found the actual CN8 feed :D

AMC2 (85 degrees west)

11870 frequency

V polarity

14062 symbol rate

If you have to ask what the above means, it means you don't have a FTA system :ohmy:

If you have a motorized free to air system (like for the Sioux) I found the actual CN8 feed :)

AMC2 (85 degrees west)

11870 frequency

V polarity

14028 symbol rate

If you have to ask what the above means, it means you don't have a FTA system :D

Ummm...I'd have to ask, even if we did have that. :ohmy:

If you have a motorized free to air system (like for the Sioux) I found the actual CN8 feed :D

AMC2 (85 degrees west)

11870 frequency

V polarity

14062 symbol rate

If you have to ask what the above means, it means you don't have a FTA system :ohmy:

My system says AMC2 is 105W. And AMC16 is at 85W. Either way I cant get either of these signals. I think my dish is off a couple degrees or something.

cn8's schedule is showing the hokey tournament tonight at 6 cst, and tomorrow at 3pm cst and 6pm cst.

Using Firefox, the quality is poor, using Internet Explorer, the feed goes through Windows Media Player, quality better, but still poor. Anyway to get the feed to go through Real Player?

GO SIOUX!