SiouxSports.com Forum

5th Annual POI vs Siouxsports.com Game

bertibm

With Cardinal going Donald Trump all over FHG and FHG threatening to torch houses and calling his players the likes of "pipsqueak" and "Richard Nixon" will the game actually commence or will the GPL team drop the gloves on their coach before they can even drop the puck? ;)

???;);) Just trying to get team GPL pumped up!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I thought you were an excellent coach. You were almost as good as forecheck in her prime. ???

Yes, well now I am retired and come back every now and then to watch my former team play. People always ask me, "Forecheck, does this mean you want to come back and coach the team again?" My old friend Dean goes through the same thing, and I just tell him to stay strong and remind the fans that Hakstol is doing a fine job. We've had our day in the sun. ;)

Yes, well now I am retired and come back every now and then to watch my former team play. People always ask me, "Forecheck, does this mean you want to come back and coach the team again?" My old friend Dean goes through the same thing, and I just tell him to stay strong and remind the fans that Hakstol is doing a fine job. We've had our day in the sun. ;)

???

SiouxSports.com players...the green Pizza Factory jerseys have finished up their last game of broomball for the season (9-0 record in the Shoreview Sunday night league...regular season and playoff champions) so let me know if they are again needed for the battle against Gopher Puck Live. I'll be happy to loan them to the team again this year.

• 3 weeks later...
POI will be going with the Dark Jerseys (Maroon) this year. Just a FYI.

Thanks for the tip. SiouxSports.com players, I can outfit you in either grey jerseys (compliments of the Liberty Bail Bonds/IceHoggs broomball team) or yellow Sweden jerseys (compliments of the King of Diamonds broomball team). All you need to do is ask.

Thanks for the tip. SiouxSports.com players, I can outfit you in either grey jerseys (compliments of the Liberty Bail Bonds/IceHoggs broomball team) or yellow Sweden jerseys (compliments of the King of Diamonds broomball team). All you need to do is ask.

i would say SS has to go with the green jerseys and represent, i love my sweden jersey :silly:

MM, did you ever get that missing jersey from last year?

Here's the current roster for the defending title holders:

brianvf

Phats

mksioux

BigGreyAnt41

Fire Chartreuse Musky Killer

Stuckinfargo (goalie)

Bacardio

hrkac

dj (hrkac's cousin, Sioux grad and fan who played last year)

BigChief

747Guy

MinnesotaNorthStar

A-a-a-Cheechoo

ber818's husband Todd - Sioux grad, fan and stuckinfargo's buddy who played last year

roper1313

That's 14 position players and a goalie. Everyone except the big ant and roper have played in previous games. There are a couple of others who have never played who have expressed interest. Everyone agrees that SS.com doesn't want to go back to when we skated with 18-20 guys. If your name is listed above and you're fairly sure you won't be able to play for whatever reason, please say so and we'll add another player. If you're certain having St. Patty's day on Saturday is going to prevent you from being able to play on Sunday, you really need to decide now whether you want to drink those extra 6 green beers or play in this game. The roster is full and if you don't make it on Sunday, then you've taken a roster spot from someone else who could have played.

i would say SS has to go with the green jerseys and represent, i love my sweden jersey :silly:

The green jerseys may be tough when paired with maroon. Think Gopher away vs Sioux green. I'm thinkin' the Swedens will look better, at least for this particular game.

You're welcome, AZSIOUX. I thought you'd like it.

MM, did you ever get that missing jersey from last year?

That's 14 position players and a goalie.

I didn't get it back, but I'm pretty convinced it wasn't worn by the SiouxSports.com hockey team. Problem is, the broomball player who wears that number swears he gave it back to me at the end of last season. I haven't the foggiest where it could be. Oh well, in 6 or 7 years of having the greenie jerseys, 3 of the original 16 are now wandering around aimlessly. I guess that's not too bad. That leaves me with 13 green Pizza Factory jerseys but I would have 16 yellow Sweden jerseys that could be available for the players.