SiouxSports.com Forum

Troll? Nice

DocDemars

Try to make a point that doesn't please the site moderators and immediately get a topic locked. A thread trying to bring up the fact that posters on this forum seem to be more concerned with future/prior players/teams then they are with the current ones is apparently not something that needs to be discussed. Moderator03, just because I'm not a regular poster on the site does not mean I'm a troll. I've been reading these forums for years, just never had the motivation to post. When i opened this page today, and the top three topics had nothing to do with the Wisconsin series, I felt like pointing it out. Tell me the last time that a Sue hockey team had this many doubters from North Dakota. Go back and read some threads from during the games, it's absolutely hilarious how badly the demeanor changes every time something goes wrong, be it a penalty or an opponents goal. Also, all the refs are out to get the Sue. It's been that way for years, they actually have a meeting at the beginning of the year discussing ways to keep the Sue down. Anyways, keep up running your site how you wish, just don't lock a thread everytime somebody who isn't a regular poster says something potentially upsetting.

Try to make a point that doesn't please the site moderators and immediately get a topic locked. A thread trying to bring up the fact that posters on this forum seem to be more concerned with future/prior players/teams then they are with the current ones is apparently not something that needs to be discussed. Moderator03, just because I'm not a regular poster on the site does not mean I'm a troll. I've been reading these forums for years, just never had the motivation to post. When i opened this page today, and the top three topics had nothing to do with the Wisconsin series, I felt like pointing it out. Tell me the last time that a Sue hockey team had this many doubters from North Dakota. Go back and read some threads from during the games, it's absolutely hilarious how badly the demeanor changes every time something goes wrong, be it a penalty or an opponents goal. Also, all the refs are out to get the Sue. It's been that way for years, they actually have a meeting at the beginning of the year discussing ways to keep the Sue down. Anyways, keep up running your site how you wish, just don't lock a thread everytime somebody who isn't a regular poster says something potentially upsetting.

It is spelled Sioux not Sue - you are an idiot and a troll.

as it is a SIOUX message board, we do talk about potential and former Sioux players. Just because it isn't in the top three doesn't mean we don't talk about it. Given that some of the game threads will have upwards to 20+ pages, I really don't think that is a problem. We don't doubt our team, we just like to talk about others too. And btw, Adam did miss calls last night, I was at the game, I saw them.

Yeah, we here at SIOUXsports.com don't really like trolls either :angry::lol:

You must be a BADger fan??? haha

I personally post at least twice a day about former SIOUX (former SIOUX playing that night and their personal results from their respective games). I usually post every weekend for games a few times. Why? Because they once were SIOUX, and they always will be SSIOUX. And if you don't care about anything other than what is happening right now, then you just aren't a big enough SIOUX fan to even be on this site. Just thought I'd point that out.

If all you have to SAY is negative, why be here? You are complaining about people complaining, you hypocrite. Go back to your gopher/badger/whatever hole you crawled out of and stay there. If you HAVE been on here for years, and just haven't said anything, then quit now, while you are still somewhere near being ahead.

Can people not be disappointed? seriously. Haven't you ever been disappointed about something? More specifically, about the SIOUX? Or whatever team you root for. Maybe you haven't said anything when you have been on here, but at least those of us who speak our minds do because....well...THATS WHAT A FORUM IS FOR! Speaking your mind. It is an opinionated forum, based sometimes on facts. If you don't like it, I hear GPL is taking applications for participants in ITS forum.

PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE TROLL

EDIT: LINK TO FORMER PLAYER DAILY NHL/AHL UPDATE.....FYI FOR YOU TROLL

Former Players

You obviously don't understand the nature and purpose of this board. You obviously don't have anything constructive to offer or any valid point to make. You simply want to stir up trouble by trolling, which is obvious when you refer to the "Sioux" as "Sue."

Sorry again, but this is another pointless, troll of a thread that gets locked.

I think mod3 was correct to close the initial thread in the hockey forum as a troll and I'm happy to discuss why.

As others have stated, it was a post completely devoid of any insight of value about the Sioux hockey team. Rather, it was simply an attempt to taunt the fans on this board about which threads were most recently posted in (a bizarre taunt on a forum with hundreds of posts that day).

That, combined with it being your first post, combined with your intentional misspelling of Sioux as a final juvenile attempt at a dig on Sioux fans, painted your post quite clearly as a troll whose sole purpose was to "stir the pot".

If you've been reading for years, as you claim, you know that threads aren't just closed because we don't like what they say or because someone says something "anti-Sioux". If you're really interested in discussing Sioux athletics, reread how the hundreds of other non-Sioux fans manage to participate in discussions without getting their threads locked, and try following their example (learning to spell Sioux would probably extend your intial welcome dramatically). If you're really just here to taunt, kindly go away.

If you've been reading for years, as you claim, you know that threads aren't just closed because we don't like what they say or because someone says something "anti-Sioux". If you're really interested in discussing Sioux athletics, reread how the hundreds of other non-Sioux fans manage to participate in discussions without getting their threads locked, and try following their example (learning to spell Sioux would probably extend your intial welcome dramatically). If you're really just here to taunt, kindly go away.

Jim that is beautiful.