SiouxSports.com Forum

An Invite for All UND Fans

DI IN FARGO

Just like to welcome Sioux fans over to the new NDSU board

http://www.bisonsports.net

No restrictions like there are at bisonville to discuss NDSU, UND, SDSU, USD, Baseball, Basketball, Football, even Hockey or basketweaving if you want. Thanks to the mod's over here for allowing this post as well. See you there (maybe) :lol:

Please no basketweaving. My last grad class the teacher taught us this. It had nothing to do with the class and she wasted one of the sessions doing this. The class was only 9 sessions long.

Hey guys you can come over and say hello, we don't bite, we might just give you the horns once in awhile tho ;)

Seriously feel free to stop by you are all more then welcome.

I don't see "DI IN FARGO" listed under the BisonSports.net Memberlist.

Did you forget to register or are you hiding your BisonSports.net identity?

:angry:

I'll let that out eventually, just want to keep a little mystery going here so people can guess (like they care or don't have anything better to do) but the invite is genuine with no hidden agenda, look forward to all users no matter what school they are with coming over and posting.

I started laughing when I saw that JBB was a Mod.

JBB or any of the mod's over there welcome your comments (seriously) we may not agree but it will be another opportunity to talk Bison or Sioux sports without heavy moderation. He's even had his distemper and rabies shots so you guys should be safe :angry:

man that board looked nice, but i cant see it being very fun to read since one JBB is the moderator.

JBB as a moderator?!?! :blush:

Isn't that like giving an inmate control of the asylum? ;)

Will he use his real name (JBB) or the name he posts under here (Holdem)? :(

I just might have to check this out for myself.

I must admit I never saw this coming...... NDSU fans, in a desperate attempt to replace UND as their one true rival, have divided themselves into two different fan groups who will now talk trash mainly about each other. For the sake of sanity amongst the residents of Fargo, the rivalry must be renewed immediately. :blush:

I must admit I never saw this coming...... NDSU fans, in a desperate attempt to replace UND as their one true rival, have divided themselves into two different fan groups who will now talk trash mainly about each other. For the sake of sanity amongst the residents of Fargo, the rivalry must be renewed immediately. ;)

Nope, the reasons for the new message board are plain and simple. Its the start to a much newer looking board, the style that is up right now is only temporary. It is also a place to have open discussions without heavy handed moderation. Most message boards and I would include this one in that group allow for discussions to happen without moderators stepping in all the time. Please don't misunderstand we are not setting up shop for a forum of just smack or garbage talk but opinions are welcomed whether we agree or not and if people want to beat to death a subject about NDSU and the gateway or NDSU and the MID-Con or NDSU and UND they are welcome to do it at length without moderators locking threads. Who really cares as long as the conversations don't get personal about athletes/coaches/or posters. If people want to use it they are welcome, if they don't want to then they don't have to. Boards are supposed to be about open discussion, the other board does not allow for that. That's ok those who put the boards together can run them as they see fit, I think as do the others at www.bisonsports.net these boards are for fun and sharing of information plus some good hearted smack. I don't see this as a rivalry with the other board, I just see it as a difference of opinions in how boards whould be moderated. We have not talked trash about the other board and encourage people who want to use it or like it to continue. I think they will see a difference in how the two boards are run. Stop by and poke around and watch for changes in the board over the coming months. I think you will agree that it will be a fun place to stop by and check out. What more of an open invitation can you ask for? Heck we can even talk about UND Hockey :blush:

Nope, the reasons for the new message board are plain and simple. Its the start to a much newer looking board, the style that is up right now is only temporary. It is also a place to have open discussions without heavy handed moderation. Most message boards and I would include this one in that group allow for discussions to happen without moderators stepping in all the time. Please don't misunderstand we are not setting up shop for a forum of just smack or garbage talk but opinions are welcomed whether we agree or not and if people want to beat to death a subject about NDSU and the gateway or NDSU and the MID-Con or NDSU and UND they are welcome to do it at length without moderators locking threads. Who really cares as long as the conversations don't get personal about athletes/coaches/or posters. If people want to use it they are welcome, if they don't want to then they don't have to. Boards are supposed to be about open discussion, the other board does not allow for that. That's ok those who put the boards together can run them as they see fit, I think as do the others at www.bisonsports.net these boards are for fun and sharing of information plus some good hearted smack. I don't see this as a rivalry with the other board, I just see it as a difference of opinions in how boards whould be moderated. We have not talked trash about the other board and encourage people who want to use it or like it to continue. I think they will see a difference in how the two boards are run. Stop by and poke around and watch for changes in the board over the coming months. I think you will agree that it will be a fun place to stop by and check out. What more of an open invitation can you ask for? Heck we can even talk about UND Hockey :glare:

Maybe you don't see the hypocrisy in this awesome new board. JBB is a moderator, nice choice. He doesn't engage in conversation, it is simply a one-sided smackfest. Here's a tip; if you want to have a successful board, dump that dud. Literally every person from this type of board knows who he is and what he does. You can take your supposed freedom of speech and no sensorship BS, as long as you have a board that's run in part by him, good luck with membership.

Maybe you don't see the hypocrisy in this awesome new board. JBB is a moderator, nice choice. He doesn't engage in conversation, it is simply a one-sided smackfest. Here's a tip; if you want to have a successful board, dump that dud. Literally every person from this type of board knows who he is and what he does. You can take your supposed freedom of speech and no sensorship BS, as long as you have a board that's run in part by him, good luck with membership.

I'm not going to attempt to speak for him but you can go over and read the forums if you want. Several UND posters have been there to post and he's engaged them in civil discussions. You don't have to agree with him and obviously you don't but it does allow you and other UND faithful the opportunity to discuss any number of topic's and do so without being shut down. Isn't that part of what message boards are for? If your only looking for posts by like minded people who always agree with you doesn't that get kind of boring? JBB's been very open to UND posters in the short time the board's been up and running.