SiouxSports.com Forum

Fogle Dropping The Puck?

Siouxrock

Just curious . . . please don't be upset . . . but what is with the typing like you are 4 years old. It was a little funny in the beginning . . . but now it is getting really old.

Like I said before don't be upset . . . You obviously know how to work a computer . . . I just would like to know why you refuse to grow up and start communicating with the people on this board (And on USCHO for that matter) like an adult.

But hey . . . if you think it is cute to type like that more power to you . . . this is, after all, a free country.

Just curious . . . please don't be upset . . . but what is with the typing like you are 4 years old. It was a little funny in the beginning . . . but now it is getting really old.

Like I said before don't be upset . . . You obviously know how to work a computer . . . I just would like to know why you refuse to grow up and start communicating with the people on this board (And on USCHO for that matter) like an adult.

But hey . . . if you think it is cute to type like that more power to you . . . this is, after all, a free country.

what r u talkin about uscho?

whast that

I'd be more impressed in they had somebody from "Quizno's" dropping a puck. Much better subs.

Somebody should toss a bucket of KFC chicken or some Big Macs on the ice and see if Jared starts after them or starts drooling. ???;)

To each their own.

I'd be more impressed in they had somebody from "Quizno's" dropping a puck. Much better subs.

Somebody should toss a bucket of KFC chicken or some Big Macs on the ice and see if Jared starts after them or starts drooling. ;);)

Jared should come next year when UAA comes. Then him and Fournier can have an eating contest for some of the intermission entertainment. ???