SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS BADgers

AZSIOUX

The Sioux had better be ready to play 60 minute games this weekend. The Badgers are going to play desperate hockey as two more losses could have very serious consequences for the remainder of their season. Lammy has always wanted and believed he deserved the number one job in net and there is no better time than this weekend to prove himself.

I think the Badgers

I think its going to be a ugly weekend, seriously. Clutch and Grab, picks and hooking. The Badgers are going to come into Grand Forks and its going to look like WWF All-Star Wrestling, because if they don't play defensive systems, the Badgers can't skate with UND.

I just hope the Refs call the game like they did the first game between the Sioux and Badgers in Madison and not like the second game of Sioux Badgers.

Edited by Goon

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its going to be a ugly weekend, seriously. Clutch and Grab, picks and hooking. The Badgers are going to come into Grand Forks and its going to look like WWF All-Star Wrestling, because if they don't play defensive systems, the Badgers can't skate with UND.

I just hope the Refs call the game like they did the first game between the Sioux and Badgers in Madison and not like the second game of Sioux Badgers.

I think that is somewhat of an outdated summary of UW. Eaves has been attracting better hockey players, players who can actually skate, versus the last few years of thee Sauer era. Their system makes a hockey game almost unbearale to watch (unless it's the sioux), but I don't think it is for lack of talent.

Slims rules, best burgers between Bemidji and GF.

maybe for burgers...but NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING beats some good ole' RED PEPPER after a sioux hockey game....or ANY time.....and man do i miss it....im definitely having a grinder package sent to me in NC!

Free webcast is available for the game (both nights) at UW Badgers.com. The game is also on FSN (DirecTV channel 642) both nights.

yeah, FSN doesnt help me much....im in NC haha...but webcast will!!! thanks JMB!

I want a sweep......nothing less. We cannot afford any more losses at this juncture. I don't care how they do it, just get the four points.

Funny thats how I feel too. What time you getting to the game? Losing unacceptable.

edit: Sioux7 sits next to me at the games, its ussually a contest to see who can drink the most beers. He ussually wins too. :angry:

I think Wisconsin is going to play very well this weekend, and if the Sioux are to win they will have to be at the top of their game, from the goaltending on out through the whole roster. As noted above, Wisconsin is finally healthy, and their game started to come together two weeks ago against the Michigans. Now they've had two weeks to rest, practice, and stew about how lousy their record was when they were hurt. They will be desperate.

If the Sioux bring the same desperate intensity, they'll be fine. If not, siouxsports.com will not be a very nice play to be next week.

This is a very pivotal series and could set the direction for both of these teams the rest of the year. If the Sioux do not come with their A game they will be lucky to get a split. Elliot is tough to score on and our goaltending has been suspect so far. We can not let in soft goals and turn the puck over in our own end.

Oh man, I'm so nervous for these games!! But I'm super excited.... Went to my brother's game last night (Fargo North vs. GF Central) and it was a good game, got me all pumped for this weekend!!

I'm obviously hoping for a Sioux sweep after what happened at home last year against them. Let's hope some guys, or ya know maybe the whole team, can step forward and do some damage against those fricken BADgers!!!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

The slap down appears to be off, with 7>4 forfeiting the match to me.

Apparently, his significant other will not let him out of the house for fear

that he would not return.

See you at the double secret bean feed? I will be there at least for awhile,

but with my own leashes of sorts. Both Momma and lady friend.

I love my Momma. I love my Sioux. I like my ladyfriend.

The slap down appears to be off, with 7>4 forfeiting the match to me.

Apparently, his significant other will not let him out of the house for fear

that he would not return.

See you at the double secret bean feed? I will be there at least for awhile,

but with my own leashes of sorts. Both Momma and lady friend.

I love my Momma. I love my Sioux. I like my ladyfriend.

I will ABSOLUTEly, if you know what I mean. Ms. Triouxper is a saint to put up with me during hockey season, she has to be or she would have left me already.