SiouxSports.com Forum

Goalie?

Sioux Traveler

Who do you want in goal for Friday?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who starts?

• Walski
    • Grieco

I'd really like to see Walski start on Friday. I think being a member of the team, he deserves a chance, if it doesn't go well, they can split the series. That was done many weekends last season, Hak should give it a chance this season as well, to see who is up to the challenge.

I'd really like to see Walski start on Friday. I think being a member of the team, he deserves a chance, if it doesn't go well, they can split the series. That was done many weekends last season, Hak should give it a chance this season as well, to see who is up to the challenge.

I don't think the Sioux can afford to sacrifice points, just to give someone a start. I think Grecio gives UND the best chance to win. UND needs to play with the best line up possible to take points, minus Toews it could be tough sledding. Every point this season is going to be hard to come by.

I don't think the Sioux can afford to sacrifice points, just to give someone a start. I think Grecio gives UND the best chance to win. UND needs to play with the best line up possible to take points, minus Toews it could be tough sledding. Every point this season is going to be hard to come by.

I agree with you, we need the points from this weekend. How do you think they will do with out Lammy and Toews? I think this could be a tougher series then some people are thinking it is going to be. Hopefully there will be a lot of Sioux jerseys in Mankato. I will be there

GRIECO Hockey Insurance. Get a hockey insurance quote and make a big save today ... He seemed to by hyped up for the season began so :glare: lets see it! If he doesnt do good, its almost obvious that walski would make the start the following evening.. dont ya think? Im buying a new broom tonight!

grieco...........just want to see what he has and if he is good friday then put him back in saturday. if not then lets see walski saturday. either way the D will have to be great and we will need some goals which we have been struggling to get the last 4 games vs top goalies.

5-3

6-3

sioux sweep :silly:

I agree with you, we need the points from this weekend. How do you think they will do with out Lammy and Toews? I think this could be a tougher series then some people are thinking it is going to be. Hopefully there will be a lot of Sioux jerseys in Mankato. I will be there

I think this is going to be a very hard fought series, no one should be confused; MSU-Mankato is very tough especially in their barn. The Mavericks will give the Sioux nothing and they will be in the Sioux