SiouxSports.com Forum

Finley

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

Does anyone know anything about Finley being arrested on Sunday night?? I heard from a friend, and was just wondering if anyone else knew anything about this?? Is it true?

crap, great, hope not................. ???

I know there's a big interest in the transgressions of 'our' boys (i.e. Philippe's black eye) but something like this, IMHO, shouldn't be posted. If you know for a fact it's true, post it but to start a speculation on a 'he said, she said' about one of 'our' boys being arrested makes me very uncomfortable. If it's true, we'll find out soon enough.

I'm no angel and don't pretend to be one. This thread upsets me. Again, just my opinion.

I wouldn't even want to speculate until something offical comes out.

But I am hoping it some thing minor like Under age drinking or a moving violation like driving with out a liscense or something like that.

I wouldn't even want to speculate until something offical comes out.

But I am hoping it some thing minor like Under age drinking or a moving violation like driving with out a liscense or something like that.

exactly.......

Yeah, let's just hope it's something real minor as a driving with a suspended license. I don't think drinking under the influence is too minor, but not as serious as an assault charge. I hope it's real minor if true at all even.

That I wouldn't wish on anyone. It can screw you up especially if you want to play professional hockey and your team goes to Canada, you have to petition to be able to enter the country.

Why is this the dumbest thread ever because he wears green and white. Like it or not these players are public figures and if they do something to break laws it will make news. If this were some Gopher player everone on this board would be chomping at the bit to find out what,where and why. Triouxper you can't have it both ways, good news or bad news it all comes out. Some wise man once told me where theirs smoke theirs fire ???

Why is this the dumbest thread ever because he wears green and white. Like it or not these players are public figures and if they do something to break laws it will make news. If this were some Gopher player everone on this board would be chomping at the bit to find out what,where and why. Triouxper you can't have it both ways, good news or bad news it all comes out. Some wise man once told me where theirs smoke theirs fire :lol:

Would you still find it intresting if it were a member of the band, how about the cheer team, people look up to them as well. Just like the blarney's deal, I said let the punishment fit the crime and get over it. If he/they did something then oh well take your medicine and move on. Just like when Matt Greene got his DUI, people on this board were calling for his head. I wonder how many of them saw Matt face to face after that and acted like nothing ever happened. I guess all I'm saying is: #1 don't post something like this if you don't have all the facts. #2 it doesn't matter what sweater he/they wear, if they broke the law then the punishment should fit the crime. I really don't see where I'm trying to have anything both ways, but some on this board will take this thing and run with it, then dwell on it forever. As far as "where there's smoke there's fire" you seem to take a little delight in pouring gas on it. ???

I didn't say that the punishment shouldn't fit the crime or that we should dwell on it, but if something happened it's going to make news cause like it or not they are public figures that people pay money to watch them play.When Matt Greene had his run in he owned up to it and paid the fines and got his suspension from Hakstol. All I was saying if you live in the spotlite don't expect people to turn if off when you do things that might be against the law( if he did anything wrong) I also agree with Sicatoka that it's highly unlikley that a police officier would blab this to a convinence store clerk. Why is what I was saying like pouring gas? Some broke the news last week about Lammys eye but you didn't take exception to that and they didn't have all the facts,hmmm. Double standard maybe.

I didn't say that the punishment shouldn't fit the crime or that we should dwell on it, but if something happened it's going to make news cause like it or not they are public figures that people pay money to watch them play.When Matt Greene had his run in he owned up to it and paid the fines and got his suspension from Hakstol. All I was saying if you live in the spotlite don't expect people to turn if off when you do things that might be against the law( if he did anything wrong) I also agree with Sicatoka that it's highly unlikley that a police officier would blab this to a convinence store clerk. Why is what I was saying like pouring gas? Some broke the news last week about Lammys eye but you didn't take exception to that and they didn't have all the facts,hmmm. Double standard maybe.

Agree to disagree, that's cool. I just think there are better things that we could spend our time discussing.

How about this: anybody who really wants to know, quit being a chicken$hit and just go ask Big Joe face to face. Or..............maybe it's not really that important.

I am sure if he was suspended for the weekend we would know it already since it is almost thursday.