SiouxSports.com Forum

Winona State at UND

Air Force One

Nice knowin' ya.

Cue the Admin and that fabulous "BAN" button. Wow. Talk smack about the game if you want, but pot shots like this is hardly appropriate. And by the way, consider me offended by your comments. Here's a break down:

Prove:

1. All we care about is the frats.

2. Prove that I, and everyone here, are racists

3. Prove you know how to type without using the caps lock

4. Prove that I am a drunk or anyone here is a drunk. Do I know you? Do you know me? What gives you the right to label me a racist or a drunk?

Consider your post reported.

ok lets see a couple of years ago alot of UND college kids got busted for yellin racist remarks to wsu players and they blamed it drinking beer at the frats....what class....not..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lets see a couple of years ago alot of UND college kids got busted for yellin racist remarks to wsu players and they blamed it drinking beer at the frats....what class....not..

A couple of years ago doesn't imply now and a lot of UND college kids? how many is a lot on a campus of around 13,000 students. Don't brand everyone on something that happened before and for a small group that obviously isn't the majority. Stick to the topic at hand please, because otherwise we need to relabel the thread.

Oh, ok, so does this mean that, because of your behavior here, I can say all WSU students are beer guzzling, name calling, no good, idiotic, SOBs who wouldn't know their heads from their butts even if they were given simple pictoral instruction manuals and a personal assistant?

Look in the mirror pal.

Oh, ok, so does this mean that, because of your behavior here, I can say all WSU students are beer guzzling, name calling, no good, idiotic, SOBs who wouldn't know their heads from their butts even if they were given simple pictoral instruction manuals and a personal assistant?

Look in the mirror pal.

I love it when you get mad. You get funny then. :D

Yes. :D

Man you are terrible at talking smack. It could be entertaining if you even were slightly skilled at it. Instead though every time you post it just reads like a chimpanzee pounding away at the keyboard. It really is quite sad to read. Have you ever considered going to the Sylvan Learning Center? I've taken the liberty of getting the link for you here. All you need to do is type in Winona's zip code, 55987, and it will come up with the closest locations.

More than a bit unfair to the entire chimpanzee population.

Obviously the guy was never an athlete...If he was he would certainly understand that if you are entering a hornets nest you don't antagonize them in advance. I think wsu's best chance was to sneak into the Alerus and hope that the UND players were still focused on the UNI win. That way wsu might catch UND...but wait...Lennon and his staff would never let that happen so...Go Ahead o8 enjoy your self while you can...and talk about class!? you are exactly like the pot calling the kettle...I am certain he will be like the majority of wsu fans who were streaming out of the stadium last year before halftime!

And Yes! UN D Is Just That Darn Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Winona fans who post on d2football.com are any indication, they're actually pretty cool. I suspect they'd agree that this warrior 08 guy is a complete loser.

The Winona fans we met last year down there were all nice...except for the young punks who threw a rock at our vehicle while we were waving the Sioux flag leaving town.

Man, that Don Hansen guy is tough to impress: link. Seriously, I'm surprised that any school even bothers essentially legitimizing this guy's opinions by mentioning his site/polls in their releases. I've always found his to be the least credible of the many dII polls out there.

Pa-leese! I guess the 87-0 whitewash Pittsburgh St put on Panhandle St or South Dakota rolling Crookston 66-6 makes them MUCH better than UND because we only had a 4 point win. How does "Strength of Schedule" figure into the REAL ranking again?

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY SADD...THAT UND IS FULL OF GOD DAMMM DRUNKIN COLLEGE KIDS AND RACIST COLLEGE KIDS AND THATS ABOUT IT..... AND ALL UND CARES ABOUT IS HOCKEY TEAM AND THE FRAT'S...WOW WHAT A COLLEGE.....

All we care about is Hockey? Your Posting on a Football Forum that now has 3 pages in this topic. I think UND has a better home football attendance than the warriors. But its just a guess.I never thought of shouting 'lets go sioux' as racist!

Sorry there pal i dont live my life in here like u guys do.....so last year was last year...and wsu will beat UND by the score of 35-28........i dont think u even have $100 to bet so yeah.....just wait wsu beats UND

just like UND beat uni....and trust me to that guy who says he would love to see me and my friends mouth

of to the UND fans oh trust me it will be so easy and nice to do tothat to them...they wont do s&!t....an if i remmber right UND fans can be racist like they were a couple of years ago...what class UND....

I take it that Warrior 08 latin name is dumbus assus.

Some pregame smack is welcome, but calling all UND students drunks and racists is a bit much. If you want to continue to post here, focus on the game and what's going to happen on the field.

So with that in mind, anyone have the over/under on how many more posts warrior_08 makes before he forces "administrator's" hand onto the ban button?

He already caught administrator on a good day. I would have banned him (or at least suspended him) for that comment.