SiouxSports.com Forum

How do you display you are a Sioux fan?

JESUS,family,rutgers

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have several Sioux clothing items from when I was a band geek at the U including my white hockey jersey and championship sweatshirts (football). When I was home in March, I bought a new Sioux pullover and two hats (one for the CanadiEn). The CanadiEn has two hats, a polo, a pullover and a black jersey. When I moved to my place in Chicago, I put a Sioux hockey decal in my window. And I was just home last weekend and toured the Ralph...I bought a lanyard keychain (my 3rd over the years...the other two are hanging up in my apartment) and the CanadiEn parents bought a Sioux flag to hang at their "camp" or "cottage." I also have a few Sioux shotglasses, beer glass and whiskey tumbler.

My next purchase will be a new hockey jersey. :blush:

14 shirts, 2 sweatshirts, 1 Pair of sweatpants, 2 fighting Sioux signs, 2 pictures signed by the teams from that year. A flag signed by the team, a puck from the first game at the Ralph, a coke bottle from the first game at the Ralph, two green flags from the ralph, a license plate frame, and I can't remember what else.

Did you use your cue cards to spell that? I noticed they had them on hand at the Final Five this year for all who needed help. :lol:

My buddy has an out house at his cabin that has a sign over it labelled "M I N N E S O T A". Whenever he takes a "Sheet" he says he has to go to M I N N E S O T A.

My buddy has an out house at his cabin that has a sign over it labelled "M I N N E S O T A". Whenever he takes a "Sheet" he says he has to go to M I N N E S O T A.

That is great!!! But he should put the sign at the bottom of the outhouse.

Did you use your cue cards to spell that? I noticed they had them on hand at the Final Five this year for all who needed help. :lol:

I did not see the cue cards but it would not surprise me. Once again a sign of the highly overpriced University of Minnesota education hard at work.

I have a hat. That is all I really need.

While in Santa Fe last spring, a true hockey hot bed, my hat attracted the local junior hockey coach ( I think his name was Scott) who started talking to me in the local McDonalds. Then on the way home, an Aussie was wearing one of his fancy hats on the plane and the pilot yelled out "nice hat". The Aussie said "thanks" and the pilot said "no not you, the guy with the Sioux Hat!".

Their are Sioux Fans everywhere.

I did not see the cue cards but it would not surprise me. Once again a sign of the highly overpriced University of Minnesota education hard at work.

The cheerleaders had them on ice in between periods. 4 cards, 1 card each facing the 4 sides of the arena. The cards read: MINN E SO TA. They raised 1 card at a time for the crowd to yell, kind of like a verbal "wave". Oh, the education you can get at MINN E SO TA!

The cheerleaders had them on ice in between periods. 4 cards, 1 card each facing the 4 sides of the arena. The cards read: MINN E SO TA. They raised 1 card at a time for the crowd to yell, kind of like a verbal "wave". Oh, the education you can get at MINN E SO TA!

I am sure it was just for the cheerleaders to keep on task...the fans know how to spelll... :lol: