SiouxSports.com Forum

How do you display you are a Sioux fan?

JESUS,family,rutgers

How do you Fighting Sioux fans let people know you are a fan--shirts,bumper stickers,caps,etc.?

At last count I have nine Rutgers T-shirts, one RU polo, one RU cap, one RU sweatshirt, one RU sweater, one RU license plate frame, one RU pullover jacket, and one RU car magnet. It may be time for me to get help for my compulsive souvenir shopping disorder!!!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My coworkers don't get to see my Sioux attire and collectibles on a regular basis so I proudly display a University of North Dakota puck on my desk, front and center.

When you're in the Twin Cities, the obvious thing to do is make sure you wear GREEN Sioux t-shirts as opposed to white ones. They stick out more. I think if I took a head-count of the items in my closet (no jokes, please), you'd probably find that easily 1/3 of my clothing says something in relation to North Dakota hockey.

Vehicle-wise, the UND Fighting Sioux license plate frame is a must-have. I have mine on the BACK of my SUV since I'm typically passing Minnesota-born-and-road-schooled drivers in the right lane since they love the left lane here even when they're doing 10 mph's BELOW the posted speed limit. That way they can see the plate frame as I go by them. When it's game-day, it's always good to put the logo magnets on the side of the truck, too.

Heck, even if it's NOT game-day against the Gophers, it's always fun to razz the locals anyways. Hey, that reminds me...better get my Maine jersey cleaned up and ready for the season opener at the X coming up in October. :blush:

Definately have some UND Fighting Sioux logos on my car, wear my Sioux gear --T-shirts, Jersey, Sweatshirts, pink stocking cap with the Sioux head, ect. whenever I can!

As far as home decor and office....I have our bar equipted with Sioux mugs, a team autographed jersey framed, Sioux drink coasters, Sioux shot glasses and photos from the frozen four and WCHA tourney decorating the place. At work whenever we win something I keep a team photo with the trophy or whatever on my bulletin board! The Badger and Gopher and Huskie fans that I work with HATE it!

I just got my new license plate that reads UND&HKY!!! Now if I could just figure out how to put a picture of it on here, that would be great!!! Really wanted FTBISON, but ya know...best to be above and not below them!!!

As far as home -- my son's room is full of Jason Blake memorabilia that he has received from him, along with signed sticks by the team and Andy Kollar's goalie stick.

At work -- the picture of the old Engelstad arena when we were playing MN.

Clothes -- too many to mention!

lets see, wear sioux hockey gear (shirts, sweatshirts, hats) pretty much wherever, especially now that im back in minnesota to piss off all my gopher buddies, i also have a few (to many) jerseys to pick from on gamedays :lol: show off the tattoo whenever possible, that was easier in arizona wearing shorts pretty much everyday :huh: oh, my AZSIOUX arizona lisence plate kind of helps as well :blush:

HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GO SIOUX

THE CHASE FOR #8

I have five sweatshirts, four t-shirts and a couple of polo shirts with either Sioux logos or name and although I don't get to wear it very often living in the South, I did get one of those leather jackets from the Sioux Shop. Saw it and had to have it.

My office has one nice picture of the Ralph, a Sioux penant and mouse pad. I also have Sioux Illustrated scattered throughout, including the "reading room".

I shall have my revenge!!!

Let's see which one will I wear tomorrow...., my signed game worn Zajac, one of my four game worn signed Prpich's, my signed game worn Porter, my 2005-2006 team team signed white home jersey? No! I'll wear my signed game worn Schneider!!!!! :huh:

I have too many Sioux clothes to even start counting. A jersey in every color and my green Brandt game worn jersey. Have knitted scarves in UND colors for my daughter and I, have Sioux jewelry, magnets for the vehicle, a 3x5 flag at the lake and at home, my office has pictures (last game in old arena and first game in new arena), and I have the dream team photo to be framed. I have a sewing/embroidery machine so the possibilities for more Sioux clothing is endless. I have made many items for myself and my family already (and Sioux-cia) and there are many more to make! This fall and winter, on game days for Football, BB and Hockey, all my employees will be wearing green T's with something Sioux on them. Haven't figured that out yet. If anyone out there has an idea for the T shirts, let me know.

...is it October yet?

This fall and winter, on game days for Football, BB and Hockey, all my employees will be wearing green T's with something Sioux on them. Haven't figured that out yet. If anyone out there has an idea for the T shirts, let me know.

...is it October yet?

I'll think of ideas for the shirts if you give me a job! :lol: I hope you do something cool! :blush:

I have three Sioux decals on my pickup, and a Sioux cover for the receiver hitch.

At work I have two mounted Sioux pucks, a model airplane from the Aviation group, my Alumni Century Club plaque on the wall.

Then there is my checkbook cover with the Fighting Sioux Logo, leather jacket, jersey, and numerous shirts, sweatshirts, etc. We bought our kids Fighting Sioux Christmas stockings plus their jerseys, caps, etc.

AND, my oldest son (Morley) sports a Fighting Sioux tatoo!