SiouxSports.com Forum

Pavelski to turn pro?

cavedurtis

However, if you believe Brian Elliott's dad, he'll be back. Brian Elliott Retrun Appears Likely

Also some more information on the Badger recruits... I personally find the part about Suter amusing. "Though sources say it's technically possible, it appears highly unlikely that defenseman Garrett Suter will qualify academically to enroll at UW this fall."

Bad news for him, although then it mentions how they recruited him as a hope to get Kessel to sign with them...

However, if you believe Brian Elliott's dad, he'll be back. Brian Elliott Retrun Appears Likely

Also some more information on the Badger recruits... I personally find the part about Suter amusing. "Though sources say it's technically possible, it appears highly unlikely that defenseman Garrett Suter will qualify academically to enroll at UW this fall."

Bad news for him, although then it mentions how they recruited him as a hope to get Kessel to sign with them...

I remember someone commenting on how the Badgers have gone unscathed so far during the summer.

Ha, it appears that this is coming to an end. I wonder after his rookie camp if Skille could be on his way out too. Especially if Toews doesn't sign? Oh the humanity.

Also as far as Elliot goes, Sioux fans have seen a situation just like this before, only to see the kids sign anyways even after jumping up and down and claiming that they are coming back. We will see. Elliot hold all the cards in the negotation process. I would bet its still 60/40 Elliot goes.

I remember someone commenting on how the Badgers have gone unscathed so far during the summer.

Ha, it appears that this is coming to an end. I wonder after his rookie camp if Skille could be on his way out too. Especially if Toews doesn't sign? Oh the humanity.

Also as far as Elliot goes, Sioux fans have seen a situation just like this before, only to see the kids sign anyways even after jumping up and down and claiming that they are coming back. We will see. Elliot hold all the cards in the negotation process. I would bet its still 60/40 Elliot goes.

I also looked at the depth chart for Ottawa, and it seems that they only have two goalies... and then four goalies at the prospect camp. Seems like someone's gotta move up

I guess I'm the fool who believed the UW fans when they all insisted the diver was the only one departing. I'll never understand why Pavelski didn't enter college in '03-'04.

If I was eaves I would be craping my pants just like the other coaches are right now. This off season signings are not over as of yet.

If I was eaves I would be craping my pants just like the other coaches are right now. This off season signings are not over as of yet.

i dont know about crapping their pants! :D but i have been looking at past season's signings and it seems as though there are a lot of signings in august and even september. i was looking at INCH's archives fyi.

Carter's departure hurts for his team more than Pavelski's departure.

My opinion.

I agree as it is difficult to imagine where the Mavs will get their scoring.

I had a good laugh reviewing recent posts on USCHO, as some of the Goof's faithful are attempting to use straight Stats to explain how much better they will be than everyone else with all of the departures. My advice to any students who are considering a Major in Stats at UMTC is go to Holy Cross instead. :crazy:

I agree as it is difficult to imagine where the Mavs will get their scoring.

I had a good laugh reviewing recent posts on USCHO, as some of the Goof's faithful are attempting to use straight Stats to explain how much better they will be than everyone else with all of the departures. My advice to any students who are considering a Major in Stats at UMTC is go to Holy Cross instead. :crazy:

That post with all the stats predicting where the teams will finish was from a St. Cloud fan, not a Gopher fan.

That post with all the stats predicting where the teams will finish was from a St. Cloud fan, not a Gopher fan.

That someone from JBSU would initiate season predictions based on Stats wiithn the UMTC thread makes it even funnier. Tell me though, did you learn anything. :ohmy:

Not a thing. I didn't even understand what all those numbers meant. :crazy:

I haven't been there yet but I've seen these posts in the past. They are interesting in theory, but it would be even more interesting to see what results followed previous seasons to see if such a concept actually works.

If his method has within reason come close to predicting conference finishes for a few years running than I suppose it should be given consideration. Althought as we all know prediciting conference outcomes means nothing come NCAA time. No matter how good I think the Gophers can be next season, a lot can happen before next April to make any such predictions meaningless. :ohmy:

In all the articles I have read they keep worrying about haveing enough players for next year. They have about 210 guys committed, they dont need to worry about numbers.

Wisconsin has lost 5 seniors and now 2 underclassmen. Only one of those guys was a Defensmen (Gilbert) but they have about 9 incomeing freshmen includeing 3 defensemen. This doesn't add up. They must of expected to lose a couple more guys.

In all the articles I have read they keep worrying about haveing enough players for next year. They have about 210 guys committed, they dont need to worry about numbers.

Wisconsin has lost 5 seniors and now 2 underclassmen. Only one of those guys was a Defensmen (Gilbert) but they have about 9 incomeing freshmen includeing 3 defensemen. This doesn't add up. They must of expected to lose a couple more guys.

Thank Parise Gilbert is gone. That guy ALWAYS raised my bloodpressure when he faced the Sioux.